Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm in santa rosa on 5th street earlier today when a silver graphite passes by. I was sitting on the corner near a park with the sky parked along side the street behind an suv. It didn't look like you noticed my sky as it was hidden by the suv but it also didn't look like you noticed the crazy guy jumping up and down like a nut trying to get your attention.

I screamed "hey!!!" as you went by but you didn't hear me, you were wearing a light colored baseball cap.

anyway, if it was you, you are the first sky owner for me to see on the road. Probably more exciting for me rather than you.. :D

Looked good!

·
Registered
59 Posts
It wasn't me, mine is blacker than my ex-wife's heart, but I'ld love to catch up with you some day and see how that kappa shield works.

I live off of Hearn in Belleview Ranch, if you're evr in the area drop by for espresso and garage talk.

536-6962

JV

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It wasn't me, mine is blacker than my ex-wife's heart, but I'ld love to catch up with you some day and see how that kappa shield works.

I live off of Hearn in Belleview Ranch, if you're evr in the area drop by for espresso and garage talk.

536-6962

JV

Belleview ranch!! my brother lives off hearn in belleview ranch.

He lives on Liscum. I'll let you know next time in that area.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
So I'm in santa rosa on 5th street earlier today when a silver graphite passes by. I was sitting on the corner near a park with the sky parked along side the street behind an suv. It didn't look like you noticed my sky as it was hidden by the suv but it also didn't look like you noticed the crazy guy jumping up and down like a nut trying to get your attention.

I screamed "hey!!!" as you went by but you didn't hear me, you were wearing a light colored baseball cap.

anyway, if it was you, you are the first sky owner for me to see on the road. Probably more exciting for me rather than you.. :D

Looked good!
If in a couple of months you see a Redline BlueStone in Santa Rosa that will probably be me!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts