Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok... we were between cases today and driving through a parking lot to get to tigerdirect.com outlet store..... i seen a nice and shiny SKY... parked about 50 foot from a SMITHE FURNITURE store in Orland Park, Illinois....... WHO WAS IT? i left my business card in it.... it had red interior. and the plate holder said.. SATURN OF BARRINGTON..... MY FIRST I HAVE SEEN.... BY TOTAL COINCIDENCE.......SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
900 Posts
I saw my first Silver SKY today.WOW....:eek: Bee-u-tee-ful, In person that is... It was in Sam's parking lot..... HMMMM... You buy bulk items at Sam's..Right. :) What in the world are they going to buy that will fit in the SKY??? A bulk of bubble gum.:lol: I've seen a Yellow and Blue going down the highway while driving my twuck. But have yet seen a SKY while driving my SKY!!! Looking foward for my first incounter while driving my SKY so I could give them a big :thumbs:

·
Registered
169 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Ok... we were between cases today and driving through a parking lot to get to tigerdirect.com outlet store..... i seen a nice and shiny SKY... parked about 50 foot from a SMITHE FURNITURE store in Orland Park, Illinois....... WHO WAS IT? i left my business card in it.... it had red interior. and the plate holder said.. SATURN OF BARRINGTON..... MY FIRST I HAVE SEEN.... BY TOTAL COINCIDENCE.......SkyBaby-07
One of the owners of Walter E. Smithe Furniture has a silver Sky, in fact, they may own 2 silver Skys. He wanted my Sky but my salesperson wouldn't let him have it. He wanted the first Sky to go to a "regular" person. It is one of the 3 brothers that you see on TV.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How cool....... well, i left my business card in it.... maybe he will want to buy mine.... yep.... the time has come..... thanks for the info....... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
169 Posts
SkyBaby said:
How cool....... well, i left my business card in it.... maybe he will want to buy mine.... yep.... the time has come..... thanks for the info....... SkyBaby-07
You are definitely seeling your Sky?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep..... call me if you want..... SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No,.... i was going to do the redline thing... but, i have had my baby for a while and just bored i guess......want something different... probably a 4x4 with gumbo monster mudders, 13in lift...... fun stuff like that for winter... and if i want another convertible next spring... i am sure i can pick one up..... SkyBaby-07

1 - 9 of 9 Posts