Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, my husband thinks I'm nuts, all I can do is think about my Sky. It consumes my day. I have a picture of it on my desk. Am I the only fanatic out here?:crazy: The first thing each morning is to go to this web site, the first thing when I get home from work is "go to this web site" I don't know what I'll do when my Saturn dealer calls me to tell me my "Sky" is in. Tell me I'm not crazy just LOVE THIS CAR:driving:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,950 Posts
Chri203 said:
OK, my husband thinks I'm nuts, all I can do is think about my Sky. It consumes my day. I have a picture of it on my desk. Am I the only fanatic out here?:crazy: The first thing each morning is to go to this web site, the first thing when I get home from work is "go to this web site" I don't know what I'll do when my Saturn dealer calls me to tell me my "Sky" is in. Tell me I'm not crazy just LOVE THIS CAR:driving:
no you are not alone, My wife and I are both waiting for our Sky.... and i can;t stay away from here waiting on any bit of info...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!
I am not alone:thumbs: Anyone else outthere that wants to admit to being a "Sky" junkie?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
I live in Washington state and we have had 30+ days of rain, and I still can't wait to get my convertable sky. Dealer says I'm 4th on the list so hope to be able to order soon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,329 Posts
Heloo, my name is ERNEST and I am a SKYaholic, there I said it and I feel soo much better. My wife & I are anxiously awaiuting our SKY, hopefully FEB, if the factory will kick it in gear, it has been accepted at the factory, just sitting there, torturing me. My wife bless her heart accepts this and encourages me. (Besides, as soon as I get mine she can have more time on the computer). I to check several times a day, occassionaly making a post(HaHa). I find that going to my dealer and borrowing a ION red line coupe temporarily satisfies the need to cruise. But it is only a temporary fix, and than back to the chat site. Oh well, there you have it, my acceptance of my addiction.

ERNEST
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
1,568 Posts
Ooooh... me me me!!! :willy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,205 Posts
Ok Ok, ya got me. I have the SKY screen saver at work, calander, poster and 3 pictures of the chili pepper red one up on the wall at work along side pic of my motorcycle. My co-workers are all waiting to see my SKY. :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
802 Posts
Ernest said:
Heloo, my name is ERNEST and I am a SKYaholic, there I said it and I feel soo much better. My wife & I are anxiously awaiuting our SKY, hopefully FEB, if the factory will kick it in gear, it has been accepted at the factory, just sitting there, torturing me. My wife bless her heart accepts this and encourages me. (Besides, as soon as I get mine she can have more time on the computer). I to check several times a day, occassionaly making a post(HaHa). I find that going to my dealer and borrowing a ION red line coupe temporarily satisfies the need to cruise. But it is only a temporary fix, and than back to the chat site. Oh well, there you have it, my acceptance of my addiction.ERNEST
Hey Ernest! The kids are all gone, make that extra room into another computer room (just for your wife). I have a bright red VUE in the driveway and it satisfies nothing (just rented, as my car is in shop) except to remind me that (tears) "I want my SKY". But really that extra computer room really helps - no more talking to the wife, just Emails.....Ahhhhhhh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The worst of it is my boss is purchasing a Soltice. I can hardly wait to show him up with my "SKY".:yesnod: Oh well he had a chance to purchase a sky. Just didn't listen to his employee. Wait till he see's my "Sky".:cool:
Deb
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
275 Posts
Ha! I guess this is the closest we all come to having a SKY support group! I think it's safe to say we are all fanatics anxiously awaiting our SKY's! This is the only way I get my daily fix of info and feed my need. My husband is being patient with me and tolerating my constant ramblings about this car. So, fear not Chri203 you are not alone in your junkie obsession about the SKY, we all can appreciate where you're coming from! :)
 

·
Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
2,238 Posts
:grouphug:

Glad to hear I'm not alone! I will miss you all when I'm out driving my Sky!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
174 Posts
I bought this car for my wife, But I think I'am more excited than she is....But I Have to be excited for her....I just found out she ordered me a Porsche Cayman which I have pictures up in my office...But keep it a secret please I'am not suppose to know about it till June..........lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I feel like a sister to all of you. When we get our new "SKY"s, remember our anxious days on line. Honk, Wave, or at least "smile":) at each
"Sky" that drives by. We are all in this together:grouphug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
275 Posts
Chri203 said:
I feel like a sister to all of you. When we get our new "SKY"s, remember our anxious days on line. Honk, Wave, or at least "smile":) at each
"Sky" that drives by. We are all in this together:grouphug:
:agree: We are all in this together and it has helped that we've been able to share info and thoughts on this forum! It makes the time go by a little faster while we all get to know one another a little better! It will be good fun to wait and watch while all our cars are "born"! :thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am a previous proud owner of an SC2 white but can hardly wait for my
Chili Pepper Red 5 Spd. Sky-$23,690
Premium Package-$750
???about spoiler????
:driving:
Crazy about my SKY:crazy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,329 Posts
I am a previous proud owner of the following: 97SL2/03L200/04L300.3/04VUE and have bought my kids: 96SC1/99SC2/05 RELAY I think 1 more but can't remeber exactly. They say the memory is the first thing to go!!!!

ERNEST?(I think)
 
1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Top