Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer had told me I was early in the RL list... like #2.

But when I stopped in to pick up my Sky 2007 brochure, he mentioned that they've only delivered a handful of cars from Spring allocations and that there were about 15 people still waiting for those cars.

He was saying i could get a fall delivery on RL... but s it correct that I shouldnt count those cars as being ahead of me? My thoguht is, if 15 people are still waiting ahead of me they may be getting thier cars in the fall, and I'm looking at 2007.

He counters that by saying they had spring allocation which those cars cover, they;ll get another fall allocation of about 20 cars (that I am in)... pluse manufactuuring is ramping up for more cars..

So... should I look for another dealer with less undelivered cars?

·
Registered
68 Posts
can you be on two different dealers list?

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm actually on 3 different lists, 2 in Tampa and one in Clearwater.

I was up front with all 3. The first one to get me my car gets my money.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
trigeeks said:
can you be on two different dealers list?
I think I'll do this on Saturday... there is another dealer an hour away that is giving pre-order numbers (which I dont have)

Both are saying refundable deposit.... $500. So its not like I'll miss the extra cash for 5 months.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm now on two dealer list....I can back out and get my deposit back anytime.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I am on 3 dealer lists. 2 wanted deposits and the other doesnt want my money until they can order. I told them upfront whoever gets me the car.....One guy told me not to worry - if I bought elsewhere they still wouldnt cancel my order because it will sell in a heart beat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts