Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering, what with the SKY's & R/L's being delivered more frequently, that someone will be brave enought to try to put together a SKY convention somewhere centrally located so we could bring West/East coast and all in between together for a hoot. Any ideas on locations? I chose spring because it is really to late to try to get a Fall one together. I think it would so great to have all of us together, man what stories we could generate. I myself will come, if at all possible Kathy would too. What do you think?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
:thumbs: :cheers: :thumbs: SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I am shooting for Mid July 2007 for the First Annual "Bloomington Gold Sky Show"

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SkyHi07 said:
I am shooting for Mid July 2007 for the First Annual "Bloomington Gold Sky Show"
You guys just got to get out of Illnois!!:lol: :lol: St Louis sounds pretty good, but remember the West Coasters want to play too!!!:D

·
Registered
130 Posts
How about Kansas City, MO, like the National Solstice Meet? If it was in KC or even STL I would most likely attend.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
How About

Ernest said:
You guys just got to get out of Illnois!!:lol: :lol: St Louis sounds pretty good, but remember the West Coasters want to play too!!!:D
I would like to join in the fun too. How 'bout Oklahoma City.

I happen to have family there.:cool:

Although it might be difficult for me to get out of work then.

Or "Lost Wages" :D

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Ernest said:
If you want it centrally located St louis is about as central as you can get. Granted it is MO but right across from IL... :D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
If we have .. or get a tentative number on attendees..... we could possibly get a corporate rate from our surgical company on rooms... and a meeting room..... Let me know..... i will do what i can...SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SkyBaby said:
If we have .. or get a tentative number on attendees..... we could possibly get a corporate rate from our surgical company on rooms... and a meeting room..... Let me know..... i will do what i can...SkyBaby-07
I'm in!!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Bloomington is only 90 minutes from St. Louis, and wants the show BAD.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
921 Posts
Get together

Maybe we can do a tail gate to St Louis. I have been questioning myself on the 6 CD radio that I ordered as opposed to the single cd with XM. Can you give me your rational for the single with XM. Is it that depenable now? I have no experience with XM.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Set a date and time and if I am still alive I'll be there and I'll leave tha dogs home this time. ..Skip....Make it central and cool. ...Of course if in spring it will be cool... How about the """"First time the first car was delivered in spring"""" Skip.....:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
SkyHi07 said:
Bloomington is only 90 minutes from St. Louis, and wants the show BAD.
And Bloomington is a fun town!

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
90 minutes can seem a lifetime, if you have driven for days:D Looks like you will be driving 90 minutes:lol: :lol: :D It don't really matter,as long was we can get it together:thumbs: How about free food & lodging for Senior Members with 2k+ posts?:D

1 - 20 of 61 Posts