Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are setting up a Spring St Louis run. Date is Sunday 22 April. The run route hasn't been set yet but I imagine we will start approx 9am. I will post more details when they become available.

Would be nice to get the St Louis Kappas out of hibernation. :cool:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Brian. I will be there. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

We need to get one of our artistic group members to design a brochure that can be distributed to owners who are not forum members.

Your Face Book ideas seems to be working well.

·
Registered
273 Posts
April 22nd sounds good count us in.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Combining the responses from the Solstice Forum, the Sky Forum, and Face Book this is a current list of interested people.

Yes
1. RMFNSKY
2. ShowMeSky
3. A Sky 42
4. BuddahaRedline
5. BLK GXP
6. Jack19

Maybe
1. boomer
2. IdLikeToBuyAVal

Waiting To Hear From
1. Solstice62
2. RidingSolo
3. Chadman66

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok everybody 22 April 2012. Starting point Hwy 44 and Hwy 141 Shell Station . Start time 9am. John is still working on the route but I'm guessing about a 3 to 4 hr run and stopping afterwards for some lunch. Not sure where yet. Will post further details soon.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Brian send me the maps and I will post them on the Solstice Forum. Also the address or coordinates of the meeting point would be helpful for those with a GPS.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok 2 weeks away and the only thing I can tell ya is the meeting point and the time. Still not sure where we will end up but I will post as soon as I find out.

Jack I think we are up to 8 cars so far.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Combining the responses from the Solstice Forum, Sky Forum, and Face Book this is a list of interested people as of April 8th.

Yes
1. RMFNSKY
2. ShowMeSky
3. A Sky 42
4. BuddahaRedline
5. BLK GXP
6. Jack19
7. IdLikeToBuyAVal
8. cathyandsteveg
9. PaulyB
10. sly2
11. Solstice62

Maybe
1. boomer

Waiting To Hear From
1. RidingSolo
2. Chadman66

cathyandsteveg, PaulyB, and BuddahaRedline, if you would like to be added to the mailing list please PM me your E-mail address.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
To all, John and I where trying to think of a place maybe in Augusta to stop for lunch. Like John said on his post if anybody has a favorite or a idea of a good place let him us know. Would be nice if the place serves beer and or wine. Augusta Brewing company was good but the parking area was pretty small. Both John and I have never been to any of the wineries there, so suggestions are needed.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This was posted on the Sol board by BLKGXP

I hope you all don't like straight roads cause I didn't find many. This is one crooked ass cruise.

I did find out though that the Shell station I wanted to start from is now a Phillips 66. important to know.

So our starting point is the Phillips 66 at Hwy 44 and Hwy 141

·
Registered
159 Posts
Start of the cruise is at the Phillips 66 on 141 near I-44. end will be at a bar/grill in the Chesterfield valley. I'm thinking Syberg's, but there's lots of places there if the group would like something else. I put a pic of the map on FB.
I'll have print outs of the map and route at the start at 9am.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts