Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the MSRP announcement it mentions "AM/FM/CD Stereo with auxiliary input jack for use with portable audio players". I'm curious about that auxiliary audio feature. Does that mean I can plug in my MP3 iPod?

Has anyone seen the base stereo for the sky?
Got photos?

I'm on the fence as to whether or not to pay an additional $590 :eek: for the MP3 playing option. I'd like to know how the standard hooks up and looks.

·
Registered
802 Posts
gtcable said:
In the MSRP announcement it mentions "AM/FM/CD Stereo with auxiliary input jack for use with portable audio players". I'm curious about that auxiliary audio feature. Does that mean I can plug in my MP3 iPod?.....
Yes, basically that is what is for.

·
Registered
74 Posts
gtcable said:
In the MSRP announcement it mentions "AM/FM/CD Stereo with auxiliary input jack for use with portable audio players". I'm curious about that auxiliary audio feature. Does that mean I can plug in my MP3 iPod?

Got photos?

I'm on the fence as to whether or not to pay an additional $590 :eek: for the MP3 playing option. I'd like to know how the standard hooks up and looks.
Do it!! TRUST me on this!:thumbs: I live and breathe by my IPod, and without this input, (cord can be bought at Wal-Mart for $5 to plug it in) you will need to use an FM transmitter. The transmitter gives you radio quality sound-blaaaahhhh:sleep: But the plug is CD quality sound! Plus, radio cuts in and out and gets staticy-you just won't be happy without it. It's the same radio in the 2006 Vue, so check it out!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
gtcable said:

Got photos?

all the radios even the base model has the plug in for an MP3 player, not only do you get MP3 CD Capability with the upgrade but you also get the Monsoon sound system for that 590 dollars... that is a 225 watt amp and a sub woofer... I would still go for the upgrade...
and you can look at the link to the product guide I have posted many times on here and see a picture of each radio,,,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts