Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OH MY GOD!! What a wonderful ride it was!! the stars were out, the half-moon shining down and us on the country roads leaving Modesto among the fruit trees and grapevines.
The Cold Air Intake REALLY sounds like an uncaged badger when it starts drawing air in too. I now have 43 miles in my nightranger book!:D
My face hurts from the maniacal grin and my fillings hurt too!!
I didn't have a digital camera but my sister in law will bring hers down with her before we start our run to Monterey.
The Story:
Got off work, picked up wife, headed to dealership.
Plus column:
Car was ready, beautiful
Dave our saleseprson great
Minus:
Assistant Manager would not honor the Price Protection Guarantee, didn't come out to address any concerns
Installed mud guards I didn't order
(I'll take that up with Saturn at a different level and also with the owner of the dealership and the BBB, maybe even a letter to Jill)
Scratch on the right quarter panel, small but got a slip to have it buffed out
2 hours and off the lot
Summary:
I'll never do buisness there again, the experience was pretty lame. I paid the price, they got three today two were sold(mine was one) and the other one sold for 34K with less options! All in all I am still EXSTATIC, no-one can make me have a bad day but ME:thumbs:
I'll post the pics as soon as I can! WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!

$31K
Imaged 23/06/06
KGKH3X
BUILD WEEK! 31JUL06 – 06AUG06
4200 Shipped 8/14/06
AT THE DEALERSHIP 8/30/06
IN MY GARAGE!!!
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD
6 Disc Monsoon
Chromed 18 in wheels
Windscreen
Wheel locks
Cold Air Intake
Mud Guards?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Ahhh, another smiling owner. Congrats...enjoy the ride. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Be advised

OH MY GOD!! What a wonderful ride it was!! the stars were out, the half-moon shining down and us on the country roads leaving Modesto among the fruit trees and grapevines.
The Cold Air Intake REALLY sounds like an uncaged badger when it starts drawing air in too. I now have 43 miles in my nightranger book!:D
My face hurts from the maniacal grin and my fillings hurt too!!
I didn't have a digital camera but my sister in law will bring hers down with her before we start our run to Monterey.
Please be advised: As others will attest, the maniacal grin and sore face will be with you for a long time. These symptoms have such names as "Silly Grin Syndrome", "Perma-Grin", or other such maladies. There is no know cure.

Congrats! :D

·
Registered
388 Posts
Cheers! :cheers: Many happy miles to you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts