Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just came back from my dealer GM office visit, VUE was getting serviced:D
We decided to see if my order was even buiilt yet. I asked how could we do that and he said we willl go in on my order number and if we can still make a change, and it accepts change then it hasn't been started yet. Well it was available for change, as well as the other 2 demo images they have, so at least I know where my order is at present. In some ways it is good in the fact that mine will be built now without a lot of problems as the first run might have encountered, all the little glitzes and minor issues corrected. It should go right on thru smoothly and I hope quickly now. I hope to be able to get a production time length with daily monitoring by by dealer GM:thumbs: He is a real help, that is why I have been with them for so long. Starting Monday the daily checks begin. Will keep all my brothers & sisters informed:thumbs: ANY GUESSES ON TIME FRAME FROM START TO FINISH?
I GUESSTIMATE 5 WORKING DAYS, BAYED FOR 1 WK, THEN SHIPPED. Wishful thinking or realistic assumption? Your ideas please.:D

ERNEST:thumbs:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I see a restraining order in your future :lol:

I doubt it will be much more than a month before we see progress from where the cars are now.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I wish someone besides the shadow did know! Ernest, I really think you'll be getting news soon about your car. It's been sitting at 030 a little too long! I wouldn't be surprised for the middle of March to be a good time frame. I'm just getting eager to get to test drive one! No word yet on my image. The dealer still thinks it will be late March early April! Yuk! The big E will be cruising around in his well before I even get to order I bet! I sure hope so anyway! :cool:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Ernest take the advice of the kitty-kitty and take a nap. Only not in your food. These youngins cant stay awake while eatin. They just don't make em like they useta. Lazy cats. Mices runnin around like they own the place. Why one held open the door for me when I brung home the vittles. Another was shavin the whiska offen the tired ol kitty-kitty. Dang mices.:lol: :cool: Skip...

·
Registered
275 Posts
Skip said:
Ernest take the advice of the kitty-kitty and take a nap. Only not in your food. These youngins cant stay awake while eatin. They just don't make em like they useta. Lazy cats. Mices runnin around like they own the place. Why one held open the door for me when I brung home the vittles. Another was shavin the whiska offen the tired ol kitty-kitty. Dang mices.:lol: :cool: Skip...
Oh good! The kitty isn't dead! On another thread I asked if it was alive or not. It's just laying there all still looking. Glad its okay!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
boots said:
Oh good! The kitty isn't dead! On another thread I asked if it was alive or not. It's just laying there all still looking. Glad its okay!
Boots I loves the kitty-kitty, when it is awake. Skip...:cheers: :cool:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't got no cat, but I have one cool little fox terrier name of Konnie, she is the boss in our house, I hope she loves open cockpits. The mask on her face looks like aviator goggles, so I guess she was born ready to ride, and drives as good as any terrier I reckon

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Skip said:
Boots I loves the kitty-kitty, when it is awake. Skip...:cheers: :cool:

.. I like my kitties........ hey, how much do you feed that poor thing? SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She gets anything she likes, she is spoiled rotten, of course. One thing for sure, when we come home for shopping with all of our sacks. there had better be a toy in one of them, or it gets real ugly!:lol: :lol: :jester:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts