Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
17,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK! This is a tentative event...I say tentative because this restaurant has not opened and I have not tried the food...This event is a belated birthday party for DENGEL...and no, we did not miss her birthday. It is in November.

The date is Sunday November 23rd. More information regarding the menu will be forthcoming...after Lunch, Freehold racetrack is about 5 minutes from where we r eating....if u want to go...or we can select another point of interest....

I am measuring the interest for this date because of the conference room with a movie screen and projector...we will be able to post past sky/solstice events.

If interested reply and maybees can apply but as the event draws near, a definite will be mandated.

The restaurant is located in Freehold NJ...in the same shopping center as the Old Country Buffet...Did I mention this is a buffet? All u can Eat! The price will be under 20 dollars....tip is not included.

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Well, since the event will be in my honor, I guess I should attend! :lol:

Count me in!
Kinda important there Sweetie! HA HA!

IN SPIRIT count me in.... have a glass of saki for me in honor of the birthday girl!

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
YES! End of Line

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Could work ... Not too early huh since it is 2 1/2 hour one way :)

·
Registered
429 Posts

I'm all about the nori wrapped around rice and raw fish and eating with sticks

:eek::eek:

(the medium rare moo cow slathered in A-1 Steak Sauce, not so much),

but in the interest of those who are not much into the "surf and turf" do you know if this place will also serve chicken?

Do they have a website with a menu yet?

Are y'all hungry yet???:drool:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
but in the interest of those who are not much into the "surf and turf" do you know if this place will also serve chicken?
IN other words she is talking about me...I don't eat either...:D oh and 4 days before is Painbowinthesky's birthday as well End of Line

·
Registered
17,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I'm all about the nori wrapped around rice and raw fish and eating with sticks

:eek::eek:

(the medium rare moo cow slathered in A-1 Steak Sauce, not so much),

Do they have a website with a menu yet?

Are y'all hungry yet???:drool:
As noted in my first post...this place has not opened yet...no information or menu. Give me until the first week in November to gather more information.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
17,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Could work ... Not too early huh since it is 2 1/2 hour one way :)
Since this is a luncheon...it will be in the afternoon..we can do it between 1 & 2 PM....and this thread u can talk and talk and talk...because this luncheon can be cancelled if I believe the food is not up to my standard....something like the Old Country Buffet :lol:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Since this is a luncheon...it will be in the afternoon..we can do it between 1 & 2 PM....and this thread u can talk and talk and talk...because this luncheon can be cancelled if I believe the food is not up to my standard....something like the Old Country Buffet :lol:
:woo: :woo: Talky...Talky...Talky...End of Line

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
You will just move the luncheon right? Not cancel it? I would love to help celebrate Diane's belated birthday. She works really hard for all of us and puts together some great events... this one is a must attend! :thumbs:

P.S. Did you cross post? I didn't see it.

·
Registered
17,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You will just move the luncheon right? Not cancel it? I would love to help celebrate Diane's belated birthday. She works really hard for all of us and puts together some great events... this one is a must attend! :thumbs:

P.S. Did you cross post? I didn't see it.
Did not cross post it yet...meanwhile, I am being admonished by a certain person whom I shall not name...for making this a one birthday party event...All the birthday people except Diane HATE me now...No Good Deed goes UNPUNISHED.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts