Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 40 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Did not cross post it yet...meanwhile, I am being admonished by a certain person whom I shall not name...for making this a one birthday party event...All the birthday people except Diane HATE me now...No Good Deed goes UNPUNISHED.

I would never do that MM! ...and i don't (that is just too solemn a week for me to celebrate anything) but i'm ready to party now!
:woo: :party: :woo:

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Did not cross post it yet...meanwhile, I am being admonished by a certain person whom I shall not name...for making this a one birthday party event...All the birthday people except Diane HATE me now...No Good Deed goes UNPUNISHED.
Okay, forget the Birthday thing then.

This event shall from now on be called the "MASSC National Cashew Day Celebration" in honor of that tasty, salty nut that we all love!

Please come out and enjoy an afternoon of revelry with all your fellow MASSC nuts!!!! :crazy:

National Cashew Day

When : Always November 23rd

The plain, or salty truth of it ,is that today is National Cashew Day. It's a nutty day, if there ever was one.

Celebrate this day by eating cashews. Eat them any way you like: plain or salted, as a snack or in a recipe. Eating them is all there is to participating in National Cashew Day

We believe that this day will truely be all that's its cracked up to be. In a nutshell, this day is a lot of fun.
Each atttendee will receive a free pack of cashews, compliments of me!!!! :jester:

·
Registered
17,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
NO! NO! I will take the abuse. It's your party and u can cry if u want to..just so many people want to cry with you....including the NUTS. So, it will be inclusive of the November Birthdays...and maybe a CERTAIN person of December 3rd...just maybe, if she is NICE.

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
I disagree... my birthday is the 17th and I am NOT offended. If you read my post in the "lights" thread you will understand why. She should have her own day, but that's just my opinion.

·
Registered
429 Posts
My birthday is the 19th, but I don't even own a freakin' SKY so I don't know if I count as an official "birthday person", but if I do, I have no problem not celebrating my birthday on the 23rd. Heck, I don't even want to celebrate it on the 19th :lol:

See, not ALL of the birthday people hate you!

Of course, if anyone does want to buy me a present...

I don't know if it'll match Steve's SKY, but at least it'll look good against the orange walls in the garage.

·
Registered
6,169 Posts

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Each atttendee will receive a free pack of cashews, compliments of me!!!! :jester:
:woo: I love Cashews!!!....Diane, you are Da Best!:thumbs: I was going to say something else, but I know I will be mis-quoted :rolleyes: End of Line

·
Registered
17,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #31 (Edited)
Tentative list of Attendees...remember, I haven't sampled the food yet and the restaurant is not opened.

Dengel
JustMike
MarlboroMike
Shamayim
SkyHighNY
SteveSky67 + RainbowInTheSky

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Tentative list of Attendees...remember, I haven't sampled the food yet and the restaurant is not opened.

Dengel
JustMike
MarlboroMike
Shamayim
SkyHighNY
Solli4Me
Even if I am totally scared of a buffet style sushi place - I'm wouldn't miss out on a meal with such wonderful people!

And who knows - I might be pleasantly surprised by the quality of the fish!

:thumbs:

Spag is in!

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
It's the "lets partake of dengle's salty nuts" day!! Woo Hoo!

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
It's the "lets partake of dengle's salty nuts" day!! Woo Hoo!
Thanks for the Quote Steve..:thumbs: End of Line

·
Registered
1,501 Posts

Dengel
JustMike
MarlboroMike
Shamayim
SkyHighNY
Solli4Me

I just checked the calendar and I'm scheduled to work that Sunday. Mike's wrist injury has used up my last sick allowance and Spag's party is claiming my last Comp day. I'm screwed until next year... :(

Won't be able to make anything that doesn't land on my off days so please consult me if my presence is required. :D

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
I just checked the calendar and I'm scheduled to work that Sunday. Mike's wrist injury has used up my last sick allowance and Spag's party is claiming my last Comp day. I'm screwed until next year... :(

Won't be able to make anything that doesn't land on my off days so please consult me if my presence is required. :D
I hope your off the 12/14:confused:

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
For the record, I shall not be partaking in the sushi. I shall, however, eating all the freakin' steak I can eat!!! :woo::woo:

21 - 40 of 102 Posts