Saturn Sky Forum banner

81 - 100 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
You are a hard task master Michael. But my 1st ammendment rights are still protected. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlboromike:

URGENT! URGENT! Please read:

The fire dept is requiring water sprinkler plans before they issue a Certificate of Occupancy. The owner does not know if he will be able to provide them and have the C of O on time for Nov 9th...I do not wish to move this event to something less than GREAT for all of us...I know it will be disappointing for some members because this date seemed to work well.

Meanwhile I can tell u the price of the luncheon will be $16.99. Tax and drinks r not included. The name of the restaurant is Tokyo Hibachi and Sushi Buffet....located at 4345 Rte 9 North, Freehold, NJ....

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Spag..... I love your avatar. I thought it was a real bug and a tried to wipe it off. Oh dear.... Michael my PC is down so I am using SKYMAN-CT PC. He is trying to fix it as we speak. Yahoo! I can still chit chat. Hugs, T

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Are you joking? It the event still on! I need to know. T.

·
Registered
17,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Everyone...Everyone...delete all your threads after Michele's post...u r preventing members from reading the relevant information...Martial Law is now being enforced...

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
You know I am only kidding. NOT!!!!!!:D Hugs and Kisses T.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I should be able to make it regardless of the date. I don't have any more weekends on call.

I love sushi and nigiri, but I am fearful of $17 all u can eat sushi. Happy birthday to all.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
PHEW.....Ok... just this one... I have taken two down.. but.. now I got my fix... HAVE FUN ALL..SkyBaby

·
Registered
2,643 Posts

We love ya.....

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
UGH.................... WTF.... I am so confused. I had PC problems and look what happens when I am not here. :banghead: Someone is sucking up to Michael. This is messed up.:D Ugh.... MM has brain washed you all. :nono: Goodness what the Hell happen????? :confused::willy: The good News is SKYMAN-CT fixed my PC and now I can chit chat all I want. I think. Oh dear... I guess i will check out the stupid sushi link/thread someone started. :rolleyes: :banghead: Hugs T.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
You are a hard task master Michael. But my 1st ammendment rights are still protected. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlboromike:

URGENT! URGENT! Please read:

The fire dept is requiring water sprinkler plans before they issue a Certificate of Occupancy. The owner does not know if he will be able to provide them and have the C of O on time for Nov 9th...I do not wish to move this event to something less than GREAT for all of us...I know it will be disappointing for some members because this date seemed to work well.

Meanwhile I can tell u the price of the luncheon will be $16.99. Tax and drinks r not included. The name of the restaurant is Tokyo Hibachi and Sushi Buffet....located at 4345 Rte 9 North, Freehold, NJ....
Yep time to read this!

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
It is tenatively still November 9th unless we hear differently.
Thank you sweetie.... I will try to keep myself updated. I said TRY. :willy: Hugs T. and Betty Boop

·
Registered
371 Posts
UGH.................... WTF.... I am so confused. I had PC problems and look what happens when I am not here. :banghead: Someone is sucking up to Michael. This is messed up.:D Ugh.... MM has brain washed you all. :nono: Goodness what the Hell happen????? :confused::willy: The good News is SKYMAN-CT fixed my PC and now I can chit chat all I want. I think. Oh dear... I guess i will check out the stupid sushi link/thread someone started. :rolleyes: :banghead: Hugs T.

OK, OK, not sucking up! It started as a joke that did not work. How was *I* to know MM woudl like it??? :banghead: arghhhhhhhhhh !!

LOL

Missed you T!

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
I am having a VERY ROUGH Monday. Ugh..... Goodness I'll be glad when this day is over. Stressed out. I am going for a ride in my SKY, it always helps. Seriously I am glad you started this thread. You know we all love to chit chat and we don't mind chit chat here. :thumbs: hugs T.

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
I am having a VERY ROUGH Monday. Ugh..... Goodness I'll be glad when this day is over. Stressed out. I am going for a ride in my SKY, it always helps. Seriously I am glad you started this thread. You know we all love to chit chat and we don't mind chit chat here. :thumbs: hugs T.
T- this is the regualar thread and this is the "Talky" thread >>>>>> http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f30/steak-sushi-lucheon-massc-nj-area-talkies-allowed-here-27585/

Your not the only one, after our brief conversation this morning my day turned to SH**, but I would expect that here in Bayhell....oh, BTW, MM told me they serve chicken at this place, now I dont have to sit in the parking lot guarding the cars, well at least mine....:D End of Line

81 - 100 of 102 Posts