Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The steering wheel knobs that control the music is getting worse and worse. I up the volume, it decreases, I decrease the volume, it moves the station. It's gone haywire! I'm wondering if a "Cleaning Duster" that is used on computer keyboards would 'clean' the knobs...or should I make an appointment to get this officially fixed?

My guess is it just needs a good cleaning...

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
get them fixed!!!! if they replace them ask if you can have the olds or see them and tell me how they get them off im DIEN to know!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'd let them have the headache of trying to figure it out!!

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Get em fixed. I don't know why they put them on the steering wheel anyway. Every time you shift to 1st, 3rd, or 5th, your hand is within 1 inch of the radio. Who need more buttons on the wheel? Just MO.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Get em fixed. I don't know why they put them on the steering wheel anyway. Every time you shift to 1st, 3rd, or 5th, your hand is within 1 inch of the radio. Who need more buttons on the wheel? Just MO.
Iffen I remember there is a chip upgrade or a flash that the dealership has to fix this problem?...Skip..It was along time ago..:lol: :lol:Go back thru some of Skytechs posts about this ....

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Personally, I like the steering wheel audio controls. Keeps my hands where they should be...on the wheel. No shifting in my automatic. :D

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Even with manual... I am not going to take time while racking the gears to adjust the radio or bounce through a CD -- Love the wheel control

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
get them fixed!!!! if they replace them ask if you can have the olds or see them and tell me how they get them off im DIEN to know!!
I tried buying a new set of the silver pearl accents around the button controls on the steering wheel. I was told by the parts dept that as of right now single parts on the steering wheel's can't be ordered. A whole steering wheel has to be ordered. I just wanted to get a second set cauuse i wanted to get them painted red and keep the originals silver.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts