Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All-sorry I haven't been able to post much lately-my work has been turned up it's IT security to block forum posting:nono: , and my home PC is slowing down(time for a new PC). I haven't seen anyone posting on this yet, but my SKY (she survived a hailstorm without a scratch, so she's earned her a name-Stormi) has developed a crack on the left side of the steering wheel column cover. I noticed one day I made a right turn, using my turnsignal, as always. As I turned the wheel to the right, I heard a loud "pop". I didn't see anything right away, as I was turning and in a hurry, but the next day, I noticed that the housing had come apart on the left side at the seam, like too much pressure had been applied and it just popped apart. I took her to my dealer, and they are ordering a new top and bottom for the steering wheel column. They've(Saturn of Winston-Salem, NC) been really good to me so far (3900 miles, 3.5 months with Stormi now; 2 previous Saturns), so I know they will take care of this minor problem ASAP. At least I get to drive her while they get the parts in-didn't have to leave her there:) Well, hope no one has had this same problem! Wishing all many miles of sMiles with their babies:D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts