Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are those buttons on the right side of the steering wheel....I know that the ones on the left are for the cruise control.....stereo maybe...i dunno. :willy:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
sky_line said:
what are those buttons on the right side of the steering wheel....I know that the ones on the left are for the cruise control.....stereo maybe...i dunno. :willy:
These buttons are for the stereo. There is a mute, the volume up and down, and the channel up and down.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx! I thought that is what it was but was just not certain. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
sky_line said:
thanx! I thought that is what it was but was just not certain. :cheers:
It's no problem. I only feel for the individuals I see posting threads talking about replacing the stock stereo. If the replacement stereo is not compatible with these steering wheel controls then they will have some useless equipment on their steering wheel.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'll take the car as is...no mods...i think that it will get the reaction it needs to just by being what it is...."THE SKY" :D

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
sky_line said:
i'll take the car as is...no mods...i think that it will get the reaction it needs to just by being what it is...."THE SKY" :D
The only mod I think I will intall will be several little micro digital cameras to catch everyones reaction as I go by. :lol:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I may replace the tires. Thats it though. If she doesn't come with the tires shown in the photos on the Saturn site, I'll put something like that on myself. I see that the 4 cars now touring don't have the same tires as shown on the saturn site.

·
Registered
432 Posts
rick112 said:
I may replace the tires. Thats it though. If she doesn't come with the tires shown in the photos on the Saturn site, I'll put something like that on myself. I see that the 4 cars now touring don't have the same tires as shown on the saturn site.
you can get those tires on tirerack.com for not too much.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
The stock RSA's are like $199 each and the ones on the Saturn site are Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 for $198 per tire.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
marklynn70 said:
The only mod I think I will intall will be several little micro digital cameras to catch everyones reaction as I go by. :lol:
you'll probably get a lot of "fly in the mouth pics. :lol:

·
Registered
432 Posts
brentil said:
The stock RSA's are like $199 each and the ones on the Saturn site are Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 for $198 per tire.
you beat me to it. i was on a dial up comp last night! :mad: crazy how you get used to broadband.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
I am sure they will narrow down the wheel and tire options as the car gets closer to production.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts