Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still waiting and waiting and waiting and ....

Cars in Lewiston, NY. I'm not thinking at least two weeks to delivery!:willy: :deadhorse :leaving:

·
Registered
386 Posts
At least it's on its way

Rick112, I know it is hard waiting because I still don't know when mine is being built let alone have it being delivered. Be patient! From what I see on the forum it is worth the wait!!! I can't wait to hear you've got it!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
A watched pot never boils........Rick....Need I say more...Skip....A wise man .....:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
669 Posts
cerberus said:
It'll get here. Hang on.
Weren't you supposed to show more and more in your avatar as it got closer?
:) I can't wait to see your whole face!

·
Registered
727 Posts
rick112 said:

Cars in Lewiston, NY. I'm not thinking at least two weeks to delivery!:willy: :deadhorse :leaving:
Then it is 10 to 15 minutes up the road from me. Maybe I could pick it up for you! :D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
rick112 said:

Cars in Lewiston, NY.
Count your blessings. It could be on a transport ship in Alaska.

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
So this is what I was told Thursday July 27th

rick112 said:

You and I have been waiting the same time, my difference is that I want the automatic. I called customer service on Wed of this week. They could not tell me anything but indicated they would look into it and get back to me. They called the very next day, told me that it had not moved anywhere except the order from the dealer. They were not sure why I did not have my car yet because all the other dealers in Ontario had gotten more than this dealer. They think the dealer has sold mine with added stuff on it. SO.......they indicated they were putting a rush on the car and would keep me posted as to what stage my order was in and just by-pass the dealer until it was in their lot.
Dont think it means a hill of beans but there you go. By the time we get our cars it will be time to put them away. Maybe we should just cancel the order and reorder redlines!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you get your baby soon

Kimberly
ChiliSky

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jdigiant said:
Count your blessings. It could be on a transport ship in Alaska.
Who says it isn't? :lol:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ChiliSky said:
Maybe we should just cancel the order and reorder redlines!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChiliSky
I've sure thought about it. My dealer has only ordered one. With the way the supply chain is, I could get a redline by next July. :lol:

Laura and I plan on making a trip down the the London area once we get the car. If you're around I'll look you up.

·
Registered
574 Posts
It will be there soon!

It will be there very soon...and like Ive posted before....with almost all of August...September..and October...to drive yet....Plus the odd dry road days in the winter months to roll the tires and turn the engine over....you will get many many driving days in! And then in the spring that first perfect weekend!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Who did you call in Canada

ChiliSky said:
You and I have been waiting the same time, my difference is that I want the automatic. I called customer service on Wed of this week. They could not tell me anything but indicated they would look into it and get back to me. They called the very next day, told me that it had not moved anywhere except the order from the dealer. They were not sure why I did not have my car yet because all the other dealers in Ontario had gotten more than this dealer. They think the dealer has sold mine with added stuff on it. SO.......they indicated they were putting a rush on the car and would keep me posted as to what stage my order was in and just by-pass the dealer until it was in their lot.
Dont think it means a hill of beans but there you go. By the time we get our cars it will be time to put them away. Maybe we should just cancel the order and reorder redlines!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you get your baby soon

Kimberly
ChiliSky

Hi Kimberly,
I'm in Vancouver area and have pre-ordered my SKY since March 2005, I thought I had given my specs in Dec and then only find out that April is when they took my order. It was supposidly TPW for July 10th and only to find out now it is TPW for week of Aug 7th. So I don't know if they are telling the truth but they say they are getting the run around for Saturn itself. So I would love to call a customer service number to see what is going on.

thanks

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Hey Rick...I am flying to Windsor next week to pick mine up...apparently they do not ship the truck out until it is full of Sky/Sols and that could take forever here in Canada so I am gonna drop $1000 and go get it myself...I am sick of the BS.

Hey Saturn Canada...WE HATE YOU!!!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Way to go CdnSkyGuy

CdnSkyGuy said:
Hey Rick...I am flying to Windsor next week to pick mine up...apparently they do not ship the truck out until it is full of Sky/Sols and that could take forever here in Canada so I am gonna drop $1000 and go get it myself...I am sick of the BS.

Hey Saturn Canada...WE HATE YOU!!!
Where will you drive it too?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
skybright said:
Where will you drive it too?
I am going to drive it back home. I have already done all the paperwork and have it insured...it is my car.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Saturn of Windsor is going to do the PDI for me.

·
Registered
13 Posts
My dealer calls us 3 weeks ago and say's the car should be here in a month,I talked to him a week ago and what does he tell me,your car should be here in a month,he's beginning to piss me off.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Your dealer actually phoned you?

Hello Saturn of Albany ... I am over here :sleep:

A wake up call to just give me an order number or something ... how about coming in for a cup of coffee and let's look over your status.

Just getting a dealer to call you is better than feeling totally forgotten.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts