Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called my dealer today my sales person said still not there after being in Chicago railyard for a week. They delivered two Midnight Blue Skys base models last night at 8:00pm. GM questioned driver about a light blue one did you see one there at yard( "I'm just a driver I take what they give me"). My salesperson said Wayne the owner is pissed and he did put hot ticket on my car Is anyone who works in Chicago Heights Railyard a forum member? If so try and push my Bluestone Redline on one of those trucks outta there. A week just sitting there is ridiculous. HELP!!!!!!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Not like today is good top-down driving weather in Chicago anyway, but you should still be able to park your baby at home to protect her from the elements.

Maybe all of the Chicago area SKY owners can meet at the railyard to distract the security guys while you sneak in and...

Hope your RL comes home to you soon!

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
I called my dealer today my sales person said still not there after being in Chicago railyard for a week. They delivered two Midnight Blue Skys base models last night at 8:00pm. GM questioned driver about a light blue one did you see one there at yard( "I'm just a driver I take what they give me"). My salesperson said Wayne the owner is pissed and he did put hot ticket on my car Is anyone who works in Chicago Heights Railyard a forum member? If so try and push my Bluestone Redline on one of those trucks outta there. A week just sitting there is ridiculous. HELP!!!!!!
Sorry Scott, that's a bummer !!

Have your dealer call the trucking company in case they missed the Hot Ticket. That happened to Ernest and if Ernest dealership didn't call he wouldn't of gotten it for another week. Instead it went out the next morning.They missed that it was a Hot Ticket.

I will bet they don't relize it just like with Ernest. It will only take your dealer 3 min. to call the trucking company.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I don't want to panic you Eye ... but are you sure it is still there?
I have been told (take with a full dose of salt) that they will not keep a car in the yard for more than 72 hours - If not picked it is shipped back...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Any update yet???

·
Registered
223 Posts
Can Saturn call them back to the plant at this point? I'm just wondering...because of the whole turbo issue...

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks again Deluke

I went there this morning on D's advice to see if the trucking company knew the order was hot ticketed. I got there and Wayne the owner of Dealership headed me off at the pass. Went to his office and talked I asked him about calling the trucking company because two base models were delivered late monday and it came from same yard. He said that he called, and then called Dave our regional rep he called them. The trucking company took car at 4:41 this morning so today or tomorrow at latest. So 7 days and it wasn't even unloaded. I'll post pics when I get them and put notice out so the Chicago Skys owners and waiters can come and see the first Redline in Chicago.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I went there this morning on D's advice to see if the trucking company knew the order was hot ticketed. I got there and Wayne the owner of Dealership headed me off at the pass. Went to his office and talked I asked him about calling the trucking company because two base models were delivered late monday and it came from same yard. He said that he called, and then called Dave our regional rep he called them. The trucking company took car at 4:41 this morning so today or tomorrow at latest. So 7 days and it wasn't even unloaded. I'll post pics when I get them and put notice out so the Chicago Skys owners and waiters can come and see the first Redline in Chicago.
Ahh so yours was not even taken off the car... That's why it stayed there!

I am pacing..

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
I don't want to panic you Eye ... but are you sure it is still there?
I have been told (take with a full dose of salt) that they will not keep a car in the yard for more than 72 hours - If not picked it is shipped back...
Thats not true as far as I know. Some Solstice have been at the Depot for a week.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
See they must of missed the Hot Ticket like they almost did with Ernest.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Thats not true as far as I know. Some Solstice have been at the Depot for a week.
If they are on train cars yes they will stay -- I believe once unloaded, they have to be moved. I got this from a Saturn GM and also Police.
Their security there is questionable and they had a bunch (seems like 5-6) of Chevy Trail-Blazers driven out of there as well as other cars...:willy:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
If they are on train cars yes they will stay -- I believe once unloaded, they have to be moved. I got this from a Saturn GM and also Police.
Their security there is questionable and they had a bunch (seems like 5-6) of Chevy Trail-Blazers driven out of there as well as other cars...:willy:
Ok I understand it now.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thats why I was worried

I wouldn't park a beater in that neighborhood. I figured the longer it sat it would disapear be stripped or have a custom graffiti paint job. lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts