Registered
1,267 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
"There is no substitute for the REAL thing"
AAAAmen. :cheers:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Nice modification to the Solstice. I agree that it is no replacement for the Sky though.

I'd love for GM to give us access to dimensions for the Kappa architecture. It would be interesting to see what other designs could be envisioned for Kappa.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I agree. There is NO subsitute for the Sky !! :nono:

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
Once you see yours up close, you'll know it was worth the wait!!!:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
hehehe you'd have to [A] get a Solstice and wait for them to actually ship and fulfill back orders on the RKSport kit.

Personally I think there's no substitute for a Solstice, but we all know I'm kinda biased. :D

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
brentil said:
hehehe you'd have to [A] get a Solstice and wait for them to actually ship and fulfill back orders on the RKSport kit.

Personally I think there's no substitute for a Solstice, but we all know I'm kinda biased. :D

Well there is no Substitute for what each one of us wants... and that is how it should be, don.t settle for something else, if you want it bad enough it is worth the wait....

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Seems like aonther thread pointed to the Kappa site and I made some mention about the body kit looking like they were trying to turn the Solstice into a Sky.:confused: They say imitation is the highest form of flattery!!:cheers: Guess the Solstice owners just want to flatter us..:lol:

·
Registered
131 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Gravana has a kit too, but it's more Porsche Carrera GT inspired then Sky.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts