Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few MN Solstices are doing a meet and greet run on Aug 13 from Stillwater down to Lake Pepin and about. Will meet for coffee and or brunch in the morning and then head out for some fun. If you are intersted, let me know and I will update who will be there. Should be a fun way to get to meet Sky and Solstice owners! Will post the time and location for the start whne it is finalized. Hope you can join us :thumbs: !

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sunfun said:
A few MN Solstices are doing a meet and greet run on Aug 13 from Stillwater down to Lake Pepin and about. Will meet for coffee and or brunch in the morning and then head out for some fun. If you are intersted, let me know and I will update who will be there. Should be a fun way to get to meet Sky and Solstice owners! Will post the time and location for the start whne it is finalized. Hope you can join us :thumbs: !
The details:
We are meeting at Savories Bistro, 108 Main Street North at 10:30 a.m. We will be cruising down to Pepin, then either doing the out of the valley wisconsin side, or running the bluff country twisties on the minnesota side. Am looking forward to Sunday :cheers:!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Man what a drag....I have to work!

Let me know about the next one....A fall colors drive would rock! :cheers:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts