Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To All SKY People

I am a fairly new Sky owner and to the site, but noticed that the STL and surrounding areas doesn't have any type of fellowship or correspondence. For those of you who have had your Sky for awhile and have information on local vehicle service providers or any knowledge that would help with our cars. I would like to hear from you (I'm sure others would too). Hope to hear from you.

Cetech

·
Registered
3 Posts
To All SKY People

I am a fairly new Sky owner and to the site, but noticed that the STL and surrounding areas doesn't have any type of fellowship or correspondence. For those of you who have had your Sky for awhile and have information on local vehicle service providers or any knowledge that would help with our cars. I would like to hear from you (I'm sure others would too). Hope to hear from you.

Cetech
We bought our '09 Redline in the Metro East. When GM shut Saturn down, they designated Schmitt Chevrolet of O'Fallon IL as their Saturn service dealer. I had previous experience with the Schmitt Chevrolet service department with our '08 Corvette, and I like their service department. They have been working on our cars since 2009. I particularly like to talk to and work with Rich Hood and Les Furl in the service department.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts