Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen anything, but are there any specs on what the stock ride height will be? and how much clearance there will be between the tire and the wheel well? ... If you can't already tell, I'm trying to figure out how much I can slam it :D

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
101jinx101 said:
I haven't seen anything, but are there any specs on what the stock ride height will be? and how much clearance there will be between the tire and the wheel well? ... If you can't already tell, I'm trying to figure out how much I can slam it :D
GM has on several occasions officialy said the Solstice will have "the lowest ride height of any GM car in production." Which we've determined will be less then 5" in otherwords. The Sky since it pretty much shares the exact same platofmr will be about the same height more then likely.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh, alright thanks... i just started watching the Sky news closely, so I dunno what has been said or announced, other than what I've read on these forums... but dayum, 5" is pretty low :cool:

·
Registered
432 Posts
yeah, and ill bet theres not a whole lot of room in the wheelwells for dropping. ill vouch for the body being between 4-5 inches off the ground. it is dang low. looks hot!

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
If you want a good idea of what can be done to the Sky/Solstice try to find information about what people have done with the Corvette (C6 is 5") and the last model Firebird (4.9").

1 - 5 of 5 Posts