Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My image is coming up Feb 2nd and I have specified the chrome wheels but I am not all that thrilled about them. I went to the NAIAS last Saturday and I believe (??) the black Solstice had a different set of chrome wheels which I liked. Did anyone else see them? The red Solstice had the same chrome wheels that is offered on the Sky which I am just so,so about. I called Tire Rack and they told me that they are coming out with a set of wheels, ASA JH9 which will fit the Sky but had no pictures. Now for my question. Does anyone know of a manufacture who has stock wheels to fit a Sky. Also does anyone have the wheel pattern data? Thanks.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,568 Posts
www.kappasphere.com has a set...

Mallett does...

When I went to Discount Tire Direct, I put in the bolt pattern and they have 9 size 18's with the 5 x 110 pattern... and widths between 7.5 and 8.5... costs between 121.03 and 249.02

They also have a 20" for 275.00... I wanted 20's... but not sure if i can spend the 275 plus 250 for each tire... :eek:

·
Registered
275 Posts
todaresqSL2 said:
www.kappasphere.com has a set...

Mallett does...

When I went to Discount Tire Direct, I put in the bolt pattern and they have 9 size 18's with the 5 x 110 pattern... and widths between 7.5 and 8.5... costs between 121.03 and 249.02

They also have a 20" for 275.00... I wanted 20's... but not sure if i can spend the 275 plus 250 for each tire... :eek:
Good to know. I'm actually beginning to re-think getting the chrome ones because I know I'll end up seeing something aftermarket that I like better. I guess I need to look into Discount Tire Direct as noted above. Thanks!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Are the stock wheels goign to be 18" also? Just wondering because I know sometimes dealers stocks are an inch or two smaller than the optional wheels. Thanks...

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
tiger20005 said:
Are the stock wheels goign to be 18" also? Just wondering because I know sometimes dealers stocks are an inch or two smaller than the optional wheels. Thanks...
yes the stock wheels are 18" you can either get silver painted(standard), or chrome(optional)...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts