Saturn Sky Forum banner
81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I added the high note horn during my restoration of which I am well pleased with the result.

I am confident I myself can handle converting single to the dual exhaust with all appropriate RL components. It is the "expense in purchasing" everything needed for a clean OEM conversion that is preventing me from pursuing this modification. Some things I can justify, others I cannot. I do "officially" have the car for sale with mixed feelings about a successful sale. Any unnecessary expenses at this time are naturally avoidable, but if an exceptional local deal came up on all required parts, I might consider it regardless.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Your Texas or Minnesota home?
Texas. To %#[email protected] cold in MN in winter. Will migrate North late April if weather permits.
Trying to find someone to disassemble it as RV park does not have that much room and does not appreciate a lot looking like a junk yard. My saving grace is that the park owner lives next door and asks for my assistance nearly daily and is fond of nicer cars. I detailed his Rolls Silver ghost last year for sale and now have started putting brakes and led lights on his trailers making them legal

·
Registered
321 Posts
Texas. To %#[email protected] cold in MN in winter. Will migrate North late April if weather permits.
Trying to find someone to disassemble it as RV park does not have that much room and does not appreciate a lot looking like a junk yard. My saving grace is that the park owner lives next door and asks for my assistance nearly daily and is fond of nicer cars. I detailed his Rolls Silver ghost last year for sale and now have started putting brakes and led lights on his trailers making them legal
Sounds like he is a good dude.

81 - 86 of 86 Posts