Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, thanks to my new baby I missed the 1st hour of the Survivor finale. Just as it started my door bell rang. When I opened it there was a very nice couple who saw Blue Skys in the driveway. The appoligized for bothering me (yeah, like showing her off is a bother :lol: ) and asked, "Is that the new Saturn?" They had been at the car show and saw the Sky and the wife had fallen in love with it. They had tried to talk to the representatives at the show, but they were so busy explaining the Sky to alot of other people, that they really didnt get to ask too many questions. She when they were driving by and saw her in the driverway they took a chance and knocked. I got the keys and put the top down. I let her husband take pictures of her in it and wiped off the drool...lol. The Mr. has a vet and said he liked mine a whole lot better. :yesnod:
I explained the waiting game and what they were in for if they could find one. She is tossing up waiting for the RL. Anyway, we exchanged numbers and she asked for a ride next weekend.
I guess that is "downside" (jk) of owning one.
PS: Im glad Aras won....:cheers:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Knocking during survivor is one thing, but Knocking during American Idol...Now I'm mad!! Just kidding!! That's part of the experience of owning a SKY!

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
a'g't', you din't miss much :banghead:

"Homeless" and "immature" Aras managed to manipulate Danielle's (who won the final immunity challenge) feelings, and she packed her bags and went on a guilt trip with him, eventually bowing before the "threats" of Aras.

"You'd better choose me for the final two. I'll be soooo mad if you don't. You'll lose my vote, and Cerie's vote, if you choose Terry."

Terry is the man, the myth, and SHOULD have won. (which is exactly what would have happened if Danielle had chosen Terry - she should have know she din't have a chance, and it would have been better to give the $1M to Terry than to dumb-struck yoga-boy...) :mad: :brentil:

Ishot3bucks, my guy was ousted last episode of Idol - but in the end I should not have been surprised. Good rockers never win. Chris'll go on and be a lead singer for Fuel or someone famous, and prolly outshine Taylor (aka: spastic Joe Cocker emulator and probable winner... :rolleyes: ) in the end.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I fully agree with KappaMan - Terry was far and away the best player on this series. You're right Kappa, Danielle succumbed to Aras's threats. Terry should have received the $1 million.

·
Registered
218 Posts
...That's so cool!!! the thread I mean...Sorry I missed you Sat PM. You get lot's of this when you drive the coolest... newest...

and now back to your regularly scheduled highjacked thread...

SHANE.....:eek:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
denette said:
...That's so cool!!! the thread I mean...Sorry I missed you Sat PM. You get lot's of this when you drive the coolest... newest...

and now back to your regularly scheduled highjacked thread...

SHANE.....:eek:
No excuses next time to not meet up....:lol: Lets get that run going....:thumbs:
By the way, awsome color for your car....

·
Registered
45 Posts
Waiting for me at the hardware store!

I went to the hardware store yesterday to get a few things. Parked my baby at the end of the lot by itself, praying no one would get anywhere near her. Was in there about an hour. When I came out there was a guy and his kid waiting for me. Said he was on the waiting list for a Red Line but that I was the first one he had seen on the road and wanted to see her up close. I gave the required speech about how I love it! But luckly I made it home in time for the surviver final! I think anyone but Danielle(lazygirl) or Aras(winerboy) should have won.

·
Registered
438 Posts
KappaMan said:
a'g't', you din't miss much :banghead:

"Homeless" and "immature" Aras managed to manipulate Danielle's (who won the final immunity challenge) feelings, and she packed her bags and went on a guilt trip with him, eventually bowing before the "threats" of Aras.

"You'd better choose me for the final two. I'll be soooo mad if you don't. You'll lose my vote, and Cerie's vote, if you choose Terry."

Terry is the man, the myth, and SHOULD have won. (which is exactly what would have happened if Danielle had chosen Terry - she should have know she din't have a chance, and it would have been better to give the $1M to Terry than to dumb-struck yoga-boy...) :mad: :brentil:

Ishot3bucks, my guy was ousted last episode of Idol - but in the end I should not have been surprised. Good rockers never win. Chris'll go on and be a lead singer for Fuel or someone famous, and prolly outshine Taylor (aka: spastic Joe Cocker emulator and probable winner... :rolleyes: ) in the end.

Kappa...I've been hoping Elliot would win from day 1 but I thought Chris should have still been there!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts