Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who don’t have the chance to visit the plant in Wilmington, attached are photos from today Sunday September 10, 2006. We were driving back to NJ from Baltimore after the Yankees game (Go Yankees) :cheers: and decided to stop by the birth place of our Sky on our way home up Route 95 North. Hope one of these is yours!

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
....I think I see a white one in the distance:D
Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
18,107 Posts
Darlene, can u tell if it was a R/L...By the way, going to Ole Silver Tavern in Manalapan tomorrow at noon...there will be 3 SKYS parked outside...come on down

Michael

·
Registered
991 Posts
There's a blue rl black top.....must be mine:lol:

·
Registered
540 Posts
God love ya Bean!!! really thoughtful of you to share. Those pics of cars being produced is what keeps me hanging on. Somedays I come close to calling up my plastic surgeon and spending that down payment I have saved up on a boob overhaul........these pics help me keep focus.:D

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Hey Bean!

HOW TALL ARE YOU???

LOL... you had to have been standing on your car or something!!!

Great pics!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was on top on my Expedition! One of the workers came out to talk to us, he was very nice and asked if we purchased one. We told him we got a Sky. He told us the guys inside call them little vettes. You can't see them but 6 new Corvettes were parked within 200 feet of the cars but not in the photo's. No idea why.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
You can't see them but 6 new Corvettes were parked within 200 feet of the cars but not in the photo's. No idea why.
They're jealous of all the attention the RL is getting right now. :D

·
First 2000 Senior Member
635 Posts
Be nice if they'd take a big piece of paper across the windshield and put the order # on it so we could pick our children out of the nursery.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
They're jealous of all the attention the RL is getting right now. :D

:agree: :agree: :agree:

I have been saying this right along the look like Mini Vettes. But I think they are much better looking then the vette. In my opinion.

And I think they are jealous.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Darlene, can u tell if it was a R/L...By the way, going to Ole Silver Tavern in Manalapan tomorrow at noon...there will be 3 SKYS parked outside...come on down

Michael
Hi Michael, Ohhhhh I'm just reading this now....just like that saying "a day late and a dollar short" schucks! I'm thinking of stopping by Eatontown Saturn this coming Saturday to see what the status is on their ordering Skys...be it Base or R/L.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts