Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Send the rain here. We need it bad - less than 2" since December. Almost too hot to go "topless".
:cheers:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Great pictures, You both look so Happy hope you enjoy your new car she is a real beauty.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Luke Sky Watcher said:
Send the rain here. We need it bad - less than 2" since December. Almost too hot to go "topless".
:cheers:
Really wish we could send you some. Our back yard and our field are like ponds and marshes. We are treating them like pond to stop the mosquitos. Cannot even walk in most of the back yard at all. :banghead:

·
Registered
160 Posts
It's so dry we have no mosquitos. But wait till the rain starts! :deadhorse They almost get this big.
Cant wait to get my pictures on when I pick mine up next week. If it wasn't for work I would have it now. :yesnod:

·
Registered
314 Posts
MOMDRAE said:
:driving: OK. I tried this earlier and it didn't work, so I'm trying again to post some pics. Yesterday and today are the first sunny days we've had since the 12th when I got my SKY. Here goes: :D
Like your cap! I'm beginning to think of what I'll wear to tack down my wild hair.

·
Registered
39 Posts
looks great

I like the color -you look happy too! Congrats!!:cheers:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Are you getting a personalized plate?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SkyHope said:
Are you getting a personalized plate?

Yes, it is at the DMV but they won't let me pick it up until I get my registration in the mail:mad:
My plate is: I (insert heart here) MI SKY. Looking forward to getting it.
:D :D :D

·
Registered
314 Posts
MOMDRAE said:
Yes, it is at the DMV but they won't let me pick it up until I get my registration in the mail:mad:
My plate is: I (insert heart here) MI SKY. Looking forward to getting it.
:D :D :D
Oh, we have our plates on hold at DVM, too, and we assumed we could grab them when we got our SKY! So have to wait for registration - Yikes, glad you tipped us off or we'd be in for a big letdown. I like your choice a lot.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Great pics, I have one comment, the front license bracket on the Sky looks much better than the one for the Solstice...
I bet you are "Sky High and ready to Fly"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts