Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In reflecting on my SKY order EVT's Mayhem is strangely following in Serenity"s foot steps.:eek: Serenity was Evt 040 Released to Carrier 3 days after built.
Mayhem is Evt 4000 Available to Ship 3 days after build. Strange Coincidence? Luck? Saturn God's Smiling on Me? Very strange though.:eek: :eek: :D

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Ernest said:
In reflecting on my SKY order EVT's Mayhem is strangely following in Serenity"s foot steps.:eek: Serenity was Evt 040 Released to Carrier 3 days after built.
Mayhem is Evt 4000 Available to Ship 3 days after build. Strange Coincidence? Luck? Saturn God's Smiling on Me? Very strange though.:eek: :eek: :D
Congrats bud! I'm right there as well. Looks like QC didn't hang us up much.
I'm hoping it makes the 45 minute trek to my dealer very soon! :D

·
Registered
422 Posts
Ernest said:
Ernest, that's quite normal.
To arrange the transport units it's necessary to have a production volume between one day and one week (150 to 800 units) ready to take off in the parking lot at Wilmington. You can see it on the different pictures of the Wilmington parking lots posted here in the past.
Both of your cars are in the average of picking up for transport time.

But you are lucky at all, quality inspectors didn't find any failure to hold your cars back for repair. :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
C20LET_50 said:
Ernest, that's quite normal.
To arrange the transport units it's necessary to have a production volume between one day and one week (150 to 800 units) ready to take off in the parking lot at Wilmington. You can see it on the different pictures of the Wilmington parking lots posted here in the past.
Both of your cars are in the average of picking up for transport time.

But you are lucky at all, quality inspectors didn't find any failure to hold your cars back for repair. :thumbs:
I know my dealer and his District manager thought it would be held up for at least 2/3 weeks. But good to see it isn't. But we just have to wait now for your code 4200 shipped. Then you need the rail car number to track it on the train.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts