Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am working on some stripes for my Silver Pearl Sky and I would like some feedback. Here are a couple of photochop images:

Side View:

Top View:

I am going to be doing this in vinyl. Is this something other people would want? Should I document the exact dimensions, cuts, etc.?

·
Registered
55 Posts
I never was much for striping the top but the side stripe is awesome. Looks great.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Use the GT strips or the LeMans stripes, but not both. Too many graphics on the car.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice...do you have a 1/4 front view??
How much are you thinking about $$$$
I have a friend who does vinyl cut signs out of his house, so I am expecting that this will be fairly cheap to do. I tried some other stripes earlier, and had some problems making them look good with the curve of the car, so this is a trial-and-error (emphasize "error") process. This is also the second stab at a logo in the windshield. This time, I am going to design the logo and three white stripes with a very slight upward arc to better fit the curve of the glass.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
The hood and trunk stripes look great. The side stripes are good as is the windshield logo. But, the fender logo near the gas cap has to go. But if you like it, do it.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I like it! I am looking at silver stripes on Sun ni

1 - 16 of 16 Posts