Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody have pics of there stubby antenna after it was installed? i think i wanna go this route but i would like to see a few pics first.

thanks!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
MattBrenner03 said:
anybody have pics of there stubby antenna after it was installed? i think i wanna go this route but i would like to see a few pics first.

thanks!
Go to search type in stubby antenna and you will find it. ..Skip...Not being mean but showing you how to search this site. There is a whole slew of shots of cars with stubbys....:lol:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Skip said:
Go to search type in stubby antenna and you will find it. ..Skip...Not being mean but showing you how to search this site. There is a whole slew of shots of cars with stubbys....:lol:

after no replies i did that, but i could only find a couple shots. what i did see i liked. just can't decide if i should get chrome to match rims, or black to match onstar. what ya'll think?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I will take a picture later and post it for ya, but hopefully someone will beat me to it...:D

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
agirltrucker said:
I will take a picture later and post it for ya, but hopefully someone will beat me to it...:D
thanks appreciate it. you have black or silver antenna?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awesome thanks. i think i'll do the black. i dind't realize/pay close enough attention at first that the base is black...i think it matches better. and if not oh well, it's only 10 bucks. thanks again. oh i forgot to ask, which letter is that quack? B?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Black on Blue, but I see that someone else did post already..:cheers:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that blue looks nice, it's the only other color i'm debating on between the graphite i ordered. just wish it didn't seem to change so much. my test drive was blue but seemed black in the shade.

·
Registered
669 Posts
MattBrenner03 said:
awesome thanks. i think i'll do the black. i dind't realize/pay close enough attention at first that the base is black...i think it matches better. and if not oh well, it's only 10 bucks. thanks again. oh i forgot to ask, which letter is that quack? B?
yep...it's the B. I bought both colors just to try it out...10 bucks isn't bad, plus I found someone else that wanted the chrome one for their non-SKY. :)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
MattBrenner03 said:
that blue looks nice, it's the only other color i'm debating on between the graphite i ordered. just wish it didn't seem to change so much. my test drive was blue but seemed black in the shade.
Depending on time of day, I have had people ask me,"Is that your Black Car?" I just laugh and correct them. Then when they go back and look at it they laugh too....:lol:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Here's a black stubby "B" from the other side on a Yellow Sky.

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have a J-series. I just hate the antenna that comes with the car. Maybe in the future SKY's, Saturn might concider merging Onstar, XM & Radio into one antenna.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
so far i'm loving the B and think i'm going to order one. i would like to see a pic of the J before i order if someone could post it please?

·
Registered
322 Posts
These all look wayyyyy better than the factory one.......how is installation?? Thanks.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts