Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone get a stubby for thier red sky yet? I'm thinking black might be nice but was hoping somone might have a pic of silver on the red.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I know you wanted to see a chrome one, but here is picture of a black one on my sky. I think the black looks best with the black base.

Attachments

·
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tjfox said:
I know you wanted to see a chrome one, but here is picture of a black one on my sky. I think the black looks best with the black base.
Thanks! :thumbs: Looks good, i just ordered a stubby.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Depending on how far you are from your favorite radio station, the stubby antennae does not get reception as well. But I mainly listen to XM, so it does not matter as much.

·
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TX-Sky said:
Depending on how far you are from your favorite radio station, the stubby antennae does not get reception as well. But I mainly listen to XM, so it does not matter as much.
I don't listen to regular radio anymore. Just sirius and mp3. This is purely for aesthetics. The only time i do listen to regular radio is to hear a flyers game if im driving. Or listen to all the crazy people call about the eagles on a local sports station. :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts