Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We talked to our dealer yesterday and it seems we have been stuck :banghead: at 3800 since 10/21. Any one else in this boat? I see a lot of cars being shipped out and even delivered that were produced around the same day as ours. It's getting a bit nerve racking.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
We talked to our dealer yesterday and it seems we have been stuck :banghead: at 3800 since 10/21. Any one else in this boat? I see a lot of cars being shipped out and even delivered that were produced around the same day as ours. It's getting a bit nerve racking.
I bet your not stuck, he's not getting all the up to date codes I think.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bet your not stuck, he's not getting all the up to date codes I think.
I hope your'e right. I know there is some one on the forum getting up to date codes for everyone, but I don't want to add to his already heavy burden. There are people out there getting no information from their dealers at all, and this guy is so great for helping these people out. The Sales Manager at our dealer has been great to deal with, but I guess it's possile he is not getting the up to date information. It will get here, when it gets here. It would just be nice to know if it's in transit.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
I hope your'e right. I know there is some one on the forum getting up to date codes for everyone, but I don't want to add to his already heavy burden. There are people out there getting no information from their dealers at all, and this guy is so great for helping these people out. The Sales Manager at our dealer has been great to deal with, but I guess it's possile he is not getting the up to date information. It will get here, when it gets here. It would just be nice to know if it's in transit.
I'm not a he I'm a she. :lol: :lol: PM me your order number and I will have it checked for you on Thursday. If not sooner if I have time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts