Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I intentionally tried to get everything in my front passenger seat to see if I could. This is an average shopping trip for me, 13 grocery bags and a case of water. I took pics because I thought it was cool that I could get everything in without having to put the top up and use the trunk, they were taken with my phone so probably not the best quality.

Attachments

·
Registered
256 Posts
ha ha ha. I love it

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Holly Cow!! don't let my wife see that:lol: She'll want to take it grocery shopping

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL, sorry guys, never thought of that. My wife has a crossfire that she loves, so she has never driven my SKY and doesn't have the desire to, I guess I got lucky.

·
Registered
877 Posts
How about some pics of the Car.....:D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Oppisite

rocky777 said:
I intentionally tried to get everything in my front passenger seat to see if I could. This is an average shopping trip for me, 13 grocery bags and a case of water. I took pics because I thought it was cool that I could get everything in without having to put the top up and use the trunk, they were taken with my phone so probably not the best quality.
I did the oppisite. I wanted to see if I could get ALL the groceries in the trunk and I did. Sorry no pics.

·
Registered
105 Posts
My wife and I BOTH went to the store, and took the Sky. We put almost everything in the "trunk"... she had to keep the supersize package of TP on her lap. I figured if we HAD to, we could put the top up, but we managed to fit everything in, and nothing got crushed. I was a bit worried after hearing about the magazine review where they broke the rear glass by closing the trunk with too much in it (and top down). No worries, just put the bread and soft stuff near where the window will be. :)

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I am just wondering where I will put my mountain bike.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
WOW... great job.... wish i could get my family's groceries in mine.... OH WELL... that is what the VUE and avalanche are for...... my baby is just for FUN...SkyBaby-07

KUDOS...... that is awesome to know if i ever need to make a quick store stop.... ty

·
Registered
185 Posts
Funny but grocery shopping in my 4,500 lb Chevy Silverado looks just the same. People CONSTANTLY harp on the lack of storage in the Sky and Solstice, yet most trucks I see on the road still have a regular cab and that is all the storage space we have a well. It is not like I can put those wimpy plastic bags of groceries in my truck bed and not expect to have to pick up each item rolling around in their after I get home.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts