Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
I've attached the latest official Saturn Sky brochure from the Saturn site. It was updated last week, mainly for formatting but they also added the cars dimensions to it too. It also has the Sky's official power outputs and RPM's as well.

WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS
Curb weight 2,860 lbs.
Weight distribution Near 50/50
Length 161.1 in.
Wheelbase 95.1 in.
Track (front / rear) 60.5 in. / 61.2 in.
Width 71.4 in.
Height 50.1 in.
Horsepower 170 @ 6,400 rpm
Torque (ft. lbs.) 162 @ 4,800 rpm

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
The Sky calendar says "premium fuel not required," so I assume 89 octane is fine (it's currently listed as 91 req)

-C

kappaman said:
Please post your suggestions for Frequently Asked Questions here.

·
Registered
328 Posts
1) The calenadar stated there was a black or tan top, but I have seen little talk of that. Will there be a tan top?

2) They also mentioned tan interior, so is that still a go?

I think both would look great with the Bluestone color. JMHO

·
Registered
623 Posts
How about Bluestone not being avalible at launch?

·
Registered
328 Posts
DuSpinnst said:
I will wait, but I do not understand the hold up:rolleyes: ... unless here is something other than the color that is different. :confused:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
DuSpinnst said:
That would figure! Thats the colour I was thinking of ordering. :brentil:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
The info from GMLaunch.com

Here is the attachment Brentil did for the info I posted earlier from GMLaunch.com :cheers:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

Attachments

·
Registered
328 Posts
Sky Dealer said:
Here is the attachment Brentil did for the info I posted earlier from GMLaunch.com :cheers:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:
Thanks and I have already seen that, but I wish that they would show a pre-production car with the tan combo. :cheers: Any pics out there of the tan interior, or top? :confused: I also wished that Sky's production timing was not based on the Sol's production. :rolleyes:

I have used all of my "wishes" for today! :willy:​

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
loyal_SL2 said:
The Sky calendar says "premium fuel not required," so I assume 89 octane is fine (it's currently listed as 91 req)

-C
The FAQ says 91 recommended, which until the owners manual comes out and says otherwise we'll leave it the way it is compared to the Solstice.

·
Registered
623 Posts
What's with States and premium gas. Some are 91, others 92 (OH is 92 when I was there), others 93 (MI is 93), and apparently even 94.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Never seen more than 91 out here in California

DuSpinnst said:
What's with States and premium gas. Some are 91, others 92 (OH is 92 when I was there), others 93 (MI is 93), and apparently even 94.

·
Registered
554 Posts
What color leather interior is being offerred. A GM announcement from May stated black, tan, and red would be available.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I really like the black and red interior. I'm leaning towards the black exterior...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts