Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we just spent 17 days on the road. Traveled thru PA, OH, IN, IL, IO, NE, WY, UT, ID, NV, AZ, CO, KS, & MS (hope I didn't leave any states out). Saw a lot of great places, met lots of nice people, but didn't see a single Sky. I was having a serious case of withdrawal. But everytime I'd start to talk about how much fun she would've been, Earl turned down another dirt road. There was a whole lot of exploring that wouldn't have happened if we hadn't been in the Vue. Did see 1 Solstice - on a transporter in OH the first day out.
Saw loads of supercool cars in Jackson WY and Las Vegas. Lots of Porsches, Jags, Vettes, and tons of '06 Mustangs. Hard to believe Ford's having financial trouble with all the Stangs running over each other in the Tetons! Saw one of the black and gold Hertz Mustangs at the Hoover Dam. And oh yeah - there were Miatas out the... :D
One of the first things I did when we got back was open the garage and "pet" her. It's good to be home!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Same experience all summer long. Been on two road trips to San Diego and all over Northern Ca. The only Sky I saw was above me with the top down.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts