Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been parking my car outside at work with the top down. I put "303" product on the interior but will this stop it from fading? How bad are the sun rays....should I put the top up?

It has not been that bad here in Michigan yet (70 degrees or less) but this summer it will be cooking!

I had a jeep wrangler for 7 years and never really saw much sun damage but it may have been a different type of material?

Any suggestions??

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Definitely will need leather protectant if you have leather seats. Do NOT use Armor All...ever.....on leather or vinyl, etc.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
ishot3bucks said:
I have been parking my car outside at work with the top down. I put "303" product on the interior but will this stop it from fading? How bad are the sun rays....should I put the top up?

It has not been that bad here in Michigan yet (70 degrees or less) but this summer it will be cooking!

I had a jeep wrangler for 7 years and never really saw much sun damage but it may have been a different type of material?

Any suggestions??
Get the tonneau cover. The're great as long as you only have one person in the car all the time and a garage to park your car in. If it rains you need to put the top up.

·
Registered
72 Posts
ishot3bucks said:

Any suggestions??
Yes...Get some very big wheels and mount them on your garage...:D

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
SKYtime said:
Definitely will need leather protectant if you have leather seats. Do NOT use Armor All...ever.....on leather or vinyl, etc.
Regular ArmorAll should not be used on leather. If you must, they make special formulations for leather products.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.