Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so I got my Sky yesterday and drove it home in 104 degree weather with the top down despite the very real possibility of scattered thunderstorms. I am in love! Officially christened the car Siouxsie, as intended, and even came up with a slogan while sitting at Starbucks; "The envy of pizza boys everywhere" since some pizza delivery guys kept coming out and taking pictures with their camera phones while I was sipping coffee. Got some fuzzy camera phone pictures myself.

Image039.jpg Image041.jpg

Now for the question part. I was thinking about doing a little tinkering and adding the exhaust, CAI, and flash to give her a little more power. I understand, from other threads, that this will give me a 15-25% horsepower increase, up around 205 horses or so. Has anyone done a Dyna before and after the upgrades? And what kind of fuel efficiency changes could one expect with these modifications?

·
Registered
277 Posts
all that will get you to 200 horseys or so...the most noticable change in the power will be the retune...remember though this is BHP no WHP...It is still about 170-175 WHP (Wheel Horse Power) Car which isn't that bad but you're not gonna beat a Z4 or anything!

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
That is one beautiful looking ride you got there. Sooner rather than later you will learn to keep sunscreen in your center console compartment. I had some with me when I picked up Little Missy at the dealer.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Nice pic.,...... ENJOY.. and yea.... dont forget the sunscreen..SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Hey Skybaby did ya notice the pink glare in the second photo?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts