Saturn Skyline Forum banner

161 - 180 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Its a official race fans ...I am out for OMR ...nothing to do with "R" but books are piled high :banghead:thanks for standby status Mike.... See most of you on Oct 31 :skep:.

Cheers
Drgolf

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
NO! NO! NO!...if u keep misbehaving...u know punishment will be SWIFT. :lol:
Are you Crazy.... Who cares about the R word.... Ugh...:lol:
Bristol CT got 2 inches of snow. I HAD SNOW MIXED WITH RAIN.TODAY. UGH

This kind of weather stinks... It's way to early for weather like this. T.

·
Registered
17,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #164 (Edited)
Here r the definites for this Sunday come "R" or Shine..

MarlboroMike + Spouse
Morfious
Sky 07
Skyman Ct

Dengel is a MAYBE/DEPENDS...Reservations have been made for 6-8 persons.

If Saturday events do not happen and u wish to make this Sunday event...give me a What's UP on Saturday. I will TRY to make arrangements. I will be in Atlantic City Friday & Saturday, so any changes, call me on my cell.
Remember, we meet in the parking lot around the corner near the top level...the usual place.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Mike, I am out for sunday. Have to go to daughter's earlier than expected. Char has to make some snacks for a sunday gathering at daughter's place to see pictures, etc of in-laws trip to Italy. So, it's relax and watch the Eagles and Giants games. Sorry.

·
Registered
17,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
Although the weather this weekend is not the best...to say the least, the brunch is still on..11:30 AM in the parking lot around the corner, 1 level below the roof.

List of Attendees

MarlboroMike + Spouse
Morfious
Sky 07
SkyMan CT.

Dengel is a Maybe/Depends

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Okay folks! IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!

I just got off the phone with marlboromike. (He is currently in AC and can't post on the forum right now)

THIS EVENT IS OFFICIALLY CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for those diehards who were still planning to come out and play.

Hope to see you all at the Holiday Lights Drive in December.

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Okay folks! IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!

I just got off the phone with marlboromike. (He is currently in AC and can't post on the forum right now)

THIS EVENT IS OFFICIALLY CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for those diehards who were still planning to come out and play.

Hope to see you all at the Holiday Lights Drive in December.
Thanks for the heads-up!

The JDRF walk was just cancelled - so I was planning to surprise everyone at brunch!

:lol:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Like I Always Say, "what comes around...goes around"....End of Line:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
17,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #173 (Edited)
It's time for members to realize how SICK SteveSky really is...and that is why he and his LOVELY PARAMOUR will NEVER EVER attend one of my EVENTS. It is EXCLUSIVE for valid reasons.

The ADMINISTRATORS had removed a THREAD about this person because they felt PITY for him. Too bad others r not able to read the entirety.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
SteveSky67, please do yourself a favor and decide not to attend ANY EVENT that Mike of Marlboro has cause he really does not like you. Does this get thru your brain....Skip.....:):D:)

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
SteveSky67, please do yourself a favor and decide not to attend ANY EVENT that Mike of Marlboro has cause he really does not like you. Does this get thru your brain....Skip.....:):D:)
Skip, nothing gets through the psychosis..............the brain.........no comment.

That and he thinks posting "UGLY Camaro" on every thread is supposed to hurt my feelings.........being that he is of the EXTREME minority on that topic, and his opposite opinion makes me KNOW how much the car looks good, I could not care a single bit. He just wishes he had the power to not care what others think.........:rolleyes:

This is what a real muscle car looks like STEVE.

Attachments

·
Registered
487 Posts
Ugly Camaro!!!

Should have been Hugger Orange. That would have looked slick!!

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Ugly Camaro!!!

Hey, Hey, no comment from the NJ Peanut Gallery! :lol::lol:

I may be doing it over in Lamborgini Triple Coat Pearl Orange.........SHHHHHHH.....it is a secret!:D

·
Registered
577 Posts
Ugly Camaro!!!

Got a Hugger in my neighborhood.. Xmicros looks way better. The orange all over to me is not as good looking in person.

161 - 180 of 187 Posts