• August 16th

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
17,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
2 members answered the survey without leaving their calling cards...inquiring minds want to know...this brunch will go private if necessary...and no I did not make a mistake when there r 3 respondants.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
It's a 4 hour drive for me. Better start working on me now, MM! :lol:

Any of those dates would be okay with me.

·
Registered
17,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's a 4 hour drive for me. Better start working on me now, MM! :lol:

Any of those dates would be okay with me.
Susan...can u buy a condo in the area...this is getting rediculous...we love u but the drive to our events is amazing...we have so many great places to eat over here. I have to find a way to smuggle u into my guest room.

All I can say is ask the members about our dining events. The lobsterfest is the most expensive...the other buffets r under 20 dollars...and I wish u could experience all of them...Old Man Rafferty's is by Rutgers University..standing room only on Sundays...it is unexplicable...this one at Buttonwood...it is like a secret. As noted in my opening...it is a formal dining room on the river served with mamosas and the buffet is just amazing...we have to get u here on a Saturday evening somehow. I feel guilty about this.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
So now I have to buy a condo in Jersey?! WTF!?

Better get talking with my accountant! :lol:

·
Registered
88 Posts
I vote August Second...I will be on a cruise Aug 15 to 25th .No not a car cruise a ship to Bramuda and as much as I have grown to love you guys I am not rescheduling :nono:...Smart we should look into a time share :lol:

Cheers,
Drgolf.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I vote August Second...I will be on a cruise Aug 15 to 25th .No not a car cruise a ship to Bramuda and as much as I have grown to love you guys I am not rescheduling :nono:...Smart we should look into a time share :lol:

Cheers,
Drgolf.
Might have to at this rate! :D

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
Why don't you wait until the Skylands dates are picked before starting a brunch on possibly the same dates :lol: :willy:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
I voted for the second....Sundays are open for me, but I will have to bring another Date, the +1 has open houses on Sundays....I see if my BFF Joann is available.....:D

·
Registered
17,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I am continuing this thread (on advisement)...but with an option to selectively discontinue it....this will be used only to measure interest...so if u wish fine dining at a reasonable price...provide me with your best date.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
My best date started with a ride out to Jersey on a beautiful day to meet up with some friends for skeet shooting, followed by dinner in Manhattan, a lovely ride out to Long Island on Ocean Parkway, a brief visit to a club, a shared bubble bath, massages, and cuddling while we dozed off. After a few hours' sleep, we awoke and enthusiastically exchanged bodily fluids then showered and went out for breakfast.

I'm not quite certain I want to provide you with that experience just for brunch, MMike. :sorry:

·
Registered
17,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
My best date started with a ride out to Jersey on a beautiful day to meet up with some friends for skeet shooting, followed by dinner in Manhattan, a lovely ride out to Long Island on Ocean Parkway, a brief visit to a club, a shared bubble bath, massages, and cuddling while we dozed off. After a few hours' sleep, we awoke and enthusiastically exchanged bodily fluids then showered and went out for breakfast.

I'm not quite certain I want to provide you with that experience just for brunch, MMike. :sorry:
What did he SAY??? Can someone, anyone...interpret this. I have to start using my words carefully with Reed. Another double entendre.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
What did he SAY??? Can someone, anyone...interpret this. I have to start using my words carefully with Reed. Another double entendre.
I understood what he said and I am from the South and don't speak Yankee much....Skip...:):D:)

·
Registered
6,169 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts

I am SO embarassed! Must you always share our private moments with everyone :banghead: No more breakfasts for you!

1 - 20 of 166 Posts