Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These were taken by the GM at Saturn of Tinley Park and emailed to me. Is this service -- or what??
:D :D :cool: :D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
Congrats! The car is Beautiful looking forward to more pics.:thumbs:

·
Registered
877 Posts
awesome!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
:driving: :driving: :driving: :thumbs: Congrats

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Man,, now that is service. Great looking car. Hope to see it soon in person!

Glad you wait is over!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Congrats!!!!

Rest assured, She's worth the wait!!!!

:thumbs:

·
Registered
163 Posts
That's awesome!! I would have loved to see my SKY get off the truck!!

She's beautiful!!! Congrats!! And let's hope the rain holds off this weekend!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Oh Rick...she's a real head-turner!!! :thumbs: Congrats to you! :cheers: I might stop over there to take a closer peek tomorrow. I promise not to drool on it. :jester: No call from my dealer yet...so I'm thinking mine wasn't on the same train. By the photos that were sent, it looks like your Sky was the only one on the truck. That's okay...I've got a lot going on this coming week...prepping for my 10-day bike trip, so I'm actually hoping it doesn't come until I get back. :cool: Now that I said that, I'll prolly get the call today. LOL

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
These were taken by the GM at Saturn of Tinley Park and emailed to me. Is this service -- or what??
Beautiful! Now you will have to change your Avatar...you AND your car! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Beautiful:cheers:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
you go Rick!!!
e n j o y :cheers:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
nscrbug said:
Oh Rick...she's a real head-turner!!! :thumbs: Congrats to you! :cheers: I might stop over there to take a closer peek tomorrow. I promise not to drool on it. :jester: No call from my dealer yet...so I'm thinking mine wasn't on the same train. By the photos that were sent, it looks like your Sky was the only one on the truck. That's okay...I've got a lot going on this coming week...prepping for my 10-day bike trip, so I'm actually hoping it doesn't come until I get back. :cool: Now that I said that, I'll prolly get the call today. LOL
That was just a truck for Tinley....

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
How boring was that car carrier and then WHAT A BRIGHT YELLOW SKY!!?! Those two in front probably started off as nice sleek cars and just turned in to dull boring minivans on the ride just from having to be near your Sky.

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Congrats! The yellow is pretty good looking. We saw a yellow one at the Texas Folklife Festival yesterday evening (Saturn is one of the sponsors and gave out free tickets and T-shirts to owners) and it looks very good. Reminds of the old Corvette Yellow!:thumbs:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Glad you finally got your SKY.

·
Registered
178 Posts
she's a beauty!!

congrats Rick!!! she really is beautiful...........enjoy the ride!!!!~ i am still at 3400, no change as of today..........

1 - 20 of 57 Posts