Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Palos Heights had their Car Show last night (07/20/06) and Sunni wanted to go. Barely had enough time to spruce her up, but we made it. :thumbs:
The owners of the 1982 Excalibur next to Sunni said they were jealous -:cheers: :cool: :cheers: - as I often had 6-12 people around Sunni (police actually had to start asking people to move on and come back when the crowd wasn't so big, "Around the Yellow one...:) " and they had only 4-5. Very nice people everywhere, the show was HUGE, at least 700 cars. The main street had diagonal parking in front of stores so that was closed off and the show cars were put in for 4 blocks -- both sides of the street!

Attachments

·
Registered
453 Posts
- as I often had 6-12 people around Sunni (police actually had to start asking people to move on and come back when the crowd wasn't so big, "Around the Yellow one...:)

Hey Rick, she looks beautiful. You make us proud. Thanks for the post. I felt your pride!!! :cheers:
Theresa

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
Very cool... antique, classic and muscle car people LOVE our cars.

I am going to the NOPI NY show & races this weekend... can't wait for my 1st showing!!! Gotta see how the tuners like it. :thumbs:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Very sweet, Rick. Thanks for posting the photos. Now, go bolt on the front plate! :lol:

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
HiredGun said:
Very sweet, Rick. Thanks for posting the photos. Now, go bolt on the front plate! :lol:
..........BOLT.....?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Rivets? Railroad spikes? Don't screw with me! :D

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HiredGun said:
Rivets? Railroad spikes? Don't screw with me! :D
I remain -- plateless:thumbs: :cheers:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
I remain -- plateless:thumbs: :cheers:
As I will also . . . are we partners in crime?

My Red Line Vue is also sans front plate.

But back on topic: I can think of no better color to draw a crowd! Thanks again for the pictures.

·
Registered
420 Posts
That's cool Rick!

Glad to hear Sunni "shined" over the crowd of onlookers. :thumbs:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts