Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yeah -- looks like all the late March Imagers (is that a word??) are getting TPWs of May -- Mine is 5/22/06. GM still says don't believe it until it is built though. . . :brentil:

Saturn Of Tinley and the GM have been so great. He answered my email in 15 minutes! Sent a complete copy of my report too.... :cheers:

·
Registered
178 Posts
restrictions?

Rick, did you have any restrictions, ie Chrome wheels?......there seems to be no rhyme or reason for when some cars are being produced and others are not....My order number is GGG751 and have been sitting 3000 since 4/20, with no restrictions............

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
barb said:
Rick, did you have any restrictions, ie Chrome wheels?......there seems to be no rhyme or reason for when some cars are being produced and others are not....My order number is GGG751 and have been sitting 3000 since 4/20, with no restrictions............
No restrictions here.
In fact because I dropped Chrome Wheels (Like the look of the painted -- matches the silver winshield and behind the seat trim as well as the shift console.) I went from image #9 to Image 4!
I figure I'd be waiting to put my image IN around July/August....

·
Registered
295 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
Yeah -- looks like all the late March Imagers (is that a word??) are getting TPWs of May -- Mine is 5/22/06. GM still says don't believe it until it is built though. . . :brentil:

Saturn Of Tinley and the GM have been so great. He answered my email in 15 minutes! Sent a complete copy of my report too.... :cheers:
I hope its sooner than that!!! I figured mine would be somewhat sooner than normal because of all the chrome wheel holds, and my image has painted wheels. Figured that would knock me up a few weeks. :banghead:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ku4zs said:
I hope its sooner than that!!! I figured mine would be somewhat sooner than normal because of all the chrome wheel holds, and my image has painted wheels. Figured that would knock me up a few weeks. :banghead:
If you were imaged -- then it took the wheels etc... so all would be on the same scheduale. The hold up was it would not let people image with wheels or auto. I imaged and two days later someone with a automatic? or Wheel hold? was allowed to image.. that means they got the inventory.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
I hate to be a party pooper but our second SKY has been built since 4/7 and is still sitting at code 3800 :banghead: Makes me so mad that is taking so long between built and shipped!!! :brentil: :mad:

I really hope they get better at this soon!!! :rolleyes:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
I just found the GM of our Saturn dealership's email and I emailed him! I'm hoping to get some answers from him b/c I can't ever get any from anyone else in the dealership! :willy:

You are very lucky to have such a great dealership.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
My Dealer Said

My dealer told me mine was in the next shipment, but they don't know when it will get here. :confused: I am still hoping that it will be by the end of this month, :eek: but they say the delivery was "pushed back" to May 5th It's making me mad :mad: but what can we (prospective drivers) do. The dealers, and GM, have us by the... well you know! :cuss: :cuss:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Hey maybe yours is on the same rail car as mine. sounds like they are twins.... :thumbs:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:

I wonder about us that got to order in early March (3/10). Of course I am probably held up by chrome wheels, but even though I WANT MY SKY NOW, I also want the chrome wheels.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts