Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whew! After entering two car shows this past weekend AND winning at both shows, I even amazed myself! I think I need a vacation...at least until the next car show rolls around next weekend. :lol:

1st car show: Friday night in Corinth. Lots of classic cars, muscle cars, trucks, and a whole crew of Scions. Me & Geph were the only Sky's there.
I entered in the "2000's" class because they didn't have a "Convertible" class.
I was up against a tricked out Z28 and a couple of other cars in the class...it may have been night time but Sunny still shined bright and won the crowd over. I won 1st place and received a nice plaque. :cool:

2nd car show: Sunday at Hooters in Mesquite. Lots of Corvettes, Mustangs, some classic cars, and even low-riders. This one had a "Convertible" class and so I entered it. When they announced the winner of the convertible class, which went to a 2001 Corvette, I was like "ah well, it was fun being here anyway." But then at the end they announced the winners of the "Best of Show" for car & truck. There were 4 Best of Show awards (1 each for 80's & below car/truck and 1 each for 80's & up car/truck). I was astonished :eek: that I had won "BEST OF SHOW, 80'S & UP CAR". WOOHOO!!! :willy:
These "Best of Show" trophies are the king of the hill/cream of the crop of car show awards. The trophy was huge, but luckily it still fit in my trunk. :lol:
Oh yea, the scenery was terrific as you can see by the picture! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
229 Posts
congratz. Sunny Sky is a beauty. :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
141 Posts
I don't know why these threads on "Showing Your Sky" are killing me but C'MON! love the hooters though... er.. girls.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't know why these threads on "Showing Your Sky" are killing me but C'MON! love the hooters though... er.. girls.
:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Whew! After entering two car shows this past weekend AND winning at both shows, I even amazed myself! I think I need a vacation...at least until the next car show rolls around next weekend. :lol:

1st car show: Friday night in Corinth. Lots of classic cars, muscle cars, trucks, and a whole crew of Scions. Me & Geph were the only Sky's there.
I was up against a tricked out Z28 and a couple of other cars in the class...it may have been night time but Sunny still shined bright and won the crowd over. I won 1st place and received a nice plaque. :cool:

2nd car show: Sunday at Hooters in Mesquite. Lots of Corvettes, Mustangs, some classic cars, and even low-riders. This one had a "Convertible" class and so I entered it. When they announced the winner of the convertible class, which went to a 2001 Corvette, I was like "ah well, it was fun being here anyway." But then at the end they announced the winners of the "Best of Show" for car & truck. There were 4 Best of Show awards (1 each for 80's & below car/truck and 1 each for 80's & up car/truck). I was astonished :eek: that I had won "BEST OF SHOW, 80'S & UP CAR". WOOHOO!!! :willy:
These "Best of Show" trophies are the king of the hill/cream of the crop of car show awards. The trophy was huge, but luckily it still fit in my trunk. :lol:
Yeah, you need a vacation...:lol: :lol: Who could stand being flanked by beautiful women in short shorts...you MUST be sooo tired of that! :lol:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Congratulations man (no matter what Ken says). It's a shame the SKY is only a 2 seater, if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congratulations man (no matter what Ken says). It's a shame the SKY is only a 2 seater, if you know what I mean.
Yea, but I could probably fit another 2....one sitting on the passenger lap and another in the middle, on top of the rear buttress (parade style).
I just gotta drive really sloooowww. :jester:

Hmm, I think that would definitely overload the vehicle weight limit. :lol:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, you need a vacation...:lol: :lol: Who could stand being flanked by beautiful women in short shorts...you MUST be sooo tired of that! :lol:
Yea it's a tough job but someone's gotta do it (representing the Sky at shows I mean). :D

·
Registered
223 Posts
Nice scenery!!!! Congrats on both your wins! Keep 'em coming!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Congratulations, but where's the car in the second picture? :D

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Congratz!!! Looks great

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
John congratulations on the trophies you won. You must have quite a collection going by now. Just thinking out loud here, next time you get the girls together for a photo (and I know this is a tough one before I mention it) try to get them to all keep their eyes open for the 5 seconds necessary to take the picture. :jester: We sure missed you out there today. :cryin: Well maybe next time but for now don’t forget to keep checking the thread for updated pictures. Take care. :thumbs:

·
Registered
141 Posts
You're on my list.

:boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

·
Registered
411 Posts
You're on my list.

:boxing: :boxing: :boxing:
haha,...
:nono: LMAO,....

Not a normal word for me, but:
Those Boxin' Smileys are far too Keyooot!!
They have no aggressive ounce of testosterone in them whatsoever.

If you want to get your point across, Ya gotta Throw a few Brentil's his way,...

:brentil::brentil: :brentil::brentil:

see!:thumbs:

HAHAAA,... JK

just there's more to clean up once you POP.. *frowns

·
Registered
411 Posts

I LUV 19 year old Hooters & Winghouse girls!! grrr!!

HAHAHAHA!!!! We laugh in the face of all the SATURN HATER'S out there!!!!!
And Dust our Shoulder off! Cawz we got my "Hater Blocker's" On!!

what!!:willy: :willy:
Now, their cars look like Grandma's Car!!! :thumbs:!!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I LUV 19 year old Hooters & Winghouse girls!! grrr!!

HAHAHAHA!!!! We laugh in the face of all the SATURN HATER'S out there!!!!!
And Dust our Shoulder off! Cawz we got my "Hater Blocker's" On!!

what!!:willy: :willy:
Now, their cars look like Grandma's Car!!! :thumbs:!!

LOL! Slade you crack me up! :lol:

Also, I'm diggin' the new ninja avatar of yours. Watch out Saturn haters, it's Slade-san Shinobi! HAHA!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.