Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Hey, this is the second UTUBE movie I have seen today and they don't seem to be about skys......I mean, I'm not trying to down anyone's work, but this IS a saturn sky forum. If you have a specific reason for posting the movies let us know. But right now with all the excitement about the RLs, we are really operating with one track minds.......:D

·
Registered
420 Posts
yes it's a Sky forum...but also remember there are other sub-forums/discussion areas in which we can talk about other stuff besides the Sky.

if you'll notice, he posted this thread in the:
Roadster/Small RWD Market/Other Vehicle General Discussion

great video by the way...thanks for posting! :thumbs:

·
Registered
105 Posts
I've got to agree with Sunny; heck, all cars are great and we sure don't want to be "one of these" snobs now do we?

Besides, we've been talking lots about turbos in other topic lists lately so I don't really see it as that far off.

Kinda fun to see what the other half drives!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea the sound of the turbos spooling up on the Supra's got me excited about the Sky Redline. I wanted to post it in the sports car section. Even though it had a removable hard top, rear wheel drive, and two seater (2+2?), I think they are a little porky to be pure roadsters IMHO.

·
Registered
55 Posts
yea the sound of the turbos spooling up on the Supra's got me excited about the Sky Redline. I wanted to post it in the sports car section. Even though it had a removable hard top, rear wheel drive, and two seater (2+2?), I think they are a little porky to be pure roadsters IMHO.
No they are NOT Pure Roadsters lol, the Starting Lineup for the rising sun is as follows.......

Straight Line Monster = Toyota Supra
All Around MVP = Nissan Skyline
Twisty Champs = Mazda RX-7 and the Honda NSX

1 - 6 of 6 Posts