Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been observing the forum lately because I placed an order Mid-May for a chilly pepper red SKY. Hoped to receive by Oct./Nov. So I know my news will make some happy, some will be sad, (some might even be mad).

This morning our dealer called about a customer turned down yellow/Black SKY (Individual could not fit comfortably in the car, bummer!). Went to the dealer and purchased the yellow Sky. Pretty standard set-up; Yellow/Black, Black leather, chrome, Monsoon /MP3/XM Satellite, Manual. Downside - a whole 40 miles on the Odom :willy: , and I will need to put a dealer installed spoiler. Other than that I am pretty happy. Turns out I love Yellow!!!

Dealer did not do anything to screw me, I had seen so many posts about dealer activities, I was a little apprehensive (First Saturn).

Never did find out about the order number, Image number, 3000-6000 meaning, guess I don't need to know.

VIN - 7Y103169

Will try to get pics next week.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Well a huge congrats to you!:cheers:

What a cool break for you. The yellow is a stunning car and I know you will love it, even though you got saddled with a whopping 40 miles on it!:lol:

Have fun this summer!

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
redthenyellowsky said:
I have been observing the forum lately because I placed an order Mid-May for a chilly pepper red SKY. Hoped to receive by Oct./Nov. So I know my news will make some happy, some will be sad, (some might even be mad).

This morning our dealer called about a customer turned down yellow/Black SKY (Individual could not fit comfortably in the car, bummer!). Went to the dealer and purchased the yellow Sky. Pretty standard set-up; Yellow/Black, Black leather, chrome, Monsoon /MP3/XM Satellite, Manual. Downside - a whole 40 miles on the Odom :willy: , and I will need to put a dealer installed spoiler. Other than that I am pretty happy. Turns out I love Yellow!!!

Dealer did not do anything to screw me, I had seen so many posts about dealer activities, I was a little apprehensive (First Saturn).

Never did find out about the order number, Image number, 3000-6000 meaning, guess I don't need to know.

VIN - 7Y103169

Yep, I did the same thing. I got everything I ordered except the auto trans and radio. I can live with the radio and my wife has learned to like the stick shift. Cut 3 or 4 months off the wait.

·
Registered
185 Posts
redthenyellowsky said:

VIN - 7Y103169

congrats, you will love it:thumbs: post pics when you can:cheers:

·
Registered
410 Posts
:cheers: Congrads once again on the new addition. Enjoy the break-in period and if you have any questions or need info, this is the number 1 place to be.:) Many miles and many smiles!!!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Welcome to the yellow family!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
No one here would be mad I don't think. We are all in the same boat and wish each other well. :cheers: I think everyone is pulling for everyone who wants a Sky to get one. Part of the fun of this site is hearing about folks who got lucky! Congratulations!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Congrats to another member of the YSC! (Yellow Sky Club) :D

·
Registered
388 Posts
Congrats! :cheers:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Big Congrats

I'm with you. I told dealer if he gets a Sky in that nobody want to give a home to and it is a manual with some options I want then CALL ME and I'll come running! How is the shifting for the manual? Really curious.
MonyGone
#3 on Dealer RL list

1 - 12 of 12 Posts