Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post what custom license plate you want on your Sky!

...Please be polite and don't steal other people's ideas if they're in your state and you get your sky before them.

Chris (California): SKY R1DR or SKY RI3R
(dammit! TCH D SKY and SKY RIDR already taken)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
loyal_SL2 said:
TCH D SKY already taken)
Would you really want people touching your Sky anyway?

I know what plate I want, but I'm going to wait until I order it before announcing it here.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
:cheers:

Obviously for the Redline SKY... If it is a turbocharged version. How about SKYTRBO or TRBOSKY (SC only lets you choose 7 letters :banghead: )

BOOSTED, HOT SKY. There are so many...

Just a thought... :eek:

:willy: S.D. :willy:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
In Alabama there are only 7 spaceson plates. I was thinking Skipsky. Or bluesky. I'll have to think about it.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not sure about other states, but CA doesn't count the space against your 7 characters.

Skip said:
In Alabama there are only 7 spaceson plates. I was thinking Skipsky. Or bluesky. I'll have to think about it.

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
My Plan

Since I am getting mine in Canada, I plan to buy my plate now and put it on my 67 Impala ragtop and swap them when my Sky somes in. All I want on my plate is "SKY" plain but I just like the look. If I was getting the yellow one I would have done "sunnysky" but I have decided on the Red Sky with black leather interior. :willy:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Sky Dealer said:
:cheers:

Obviously for the Redline SKY... If it is a turbocharged version. How about SKYTRBO or TRBOSKY (SC only lets you choose 7 letters :banghead: )

BOOSTED, HOT SKY. There are so many...

Just a thought... :eek:

:willy: S.D. :willy:
:banghead: Think thats bad Texas only gives you 6. :mad:

·
Registered
380 Posts
GR8 Plates

Greetings from SKYFAN in Ohio; I have my put deposit on a Sky and am also pondering ideas for my SKY vanity plate. I'm a real roadsters entusiast. I also own a Miata and a BMW Z4... "Z WAY 2GO"). I think the Sky awesome looks put them all to shame. I am also the president of the CinZroadsters BMW Z3 & Z4 car club. Can't wait to form a SKY club. For GR8 Plate collection ideas check out our website www.cinzroadsters.com and on on the side bar menu, click "GR8 Plates". While many pertain to "Z" cars, there a lot of clever vanity plate ideas. Ohio permits 9 spaces and seven letter/number combos. Hope you get a great idea there. If you know of any GR8 Plate we missed, send it to me and I'll get it posted to the GR8 PLATE collection.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Custom plate will have my nickname on it which is "Trot" so that's what my plate will be.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Anyone on here named Lucy? Your place could be LSD! Lucy in the SKY with Diamonds! :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts