Saturn Sky Forum banner

Survey: What'll your license plate say?

3K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  Lost Sol 
#1 ·
Post what custom license plate you want on your Sky!

...Please be polite and don't steal other people's ideas if they're in your state and you get your sky before them.

Chris (California): SKY R1DR or SKY RI3R
(dammit! TCH D SKY and SKY RIDR already taken)

#2 ·
loyal_SL2 said:
TCH D SKY already taken)
Would you really want people touching your Sky anyway?

I know what plate I want, but I'm going to wait until I order it before announcing it here.

#3 · (Edited)
:cheers:

Obviously for the Redline SKY... If it is a turbocharged version. How about SKYTRBO or TRBOSKY (SC only lets you choose 7 letters :banghead: )

BOOSTED, HOT SKY. There are so many...

Just a thought... :eek:

:willy: S.D. :willy:

#9 ·
My Plan

Since I am getting mine in Canada, I plan to buy my plate now and put it on my 67 Impala ragtop and swap them when my Sky somes in. All I want on my plate is "SKY" plain but I just like the look. If I was getting the yellow one I would have done "sunnysky" but I have decided on the Red Sky with black leather interior. :willy:

#10 ·
Sky Dealer said:
:cheers:

Obviously for the Redline SKY... If it is a turbocharged version. How about SKYTRBO or TRBOSKY (SC only lets you choose 7 letters :banghead: )

BOOSTED, HOT SKY. There are so many...

Just a thought... :eek:

:willy: S.D. :willy:
:banghead: Think thats bad Texas only gives you 6. :mad:

#11 ·
GR8 Plates

Greetings from SKYFAN in Ohio; I have my put deposit on a Sky and am also pondering ideas for my SKY vanity plate. I'm a real roadsters entusiast. I also own a Miata and a BMW Z4... "Z WAY 2GO"). I think the Sky awesome looks put them all to shame. I am also the president of the CinZroadsters BMW Z3 & Z4 car club. Can't wait to form a SKY club. For GR8 Plate collection ideas check out our website www.cinzroadsters.com and on on the side bar menu, click "GR8 Plates". While many pertain to "Z" cars, there a lot of clever vanity plate ideas. Ohio permits 9 spaces and seven letter/number combos. Hope you get a great idea there. If you know of any GR8 Plate we missed, send it to me and I'll get it posted to the GR8 PLATE collection.

#15 ·
Anyone on here named Lucy? Your place could be LSD! Lucy in the SKY with Diamonds! :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.