Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anybody is interested there is a Sky T-shirt on Ebay. My wife has 2 of the ones that say Are you on the list? I have never seen this one before it is a XL. Just go to ebay and search Saturn Sky. Didnt know if anyone was interested? And no its my listing. :confused: Also off the subject I was thinking a Hugger Orange Sky would look pretty fine maybe some computer expert could photo shop one up????

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
twirp said:
If anybody is interested there is a Sky T-shirt on Ebay. My wife has 2 of the ones that say Are you on the list? I have never seen this one before it is a XL. Just go to ebay and search Saturn Sky. Didnt know if anyone was interested? And no its my listing. :confused: Also off the subject I was thinking a Hugger Orange Sky would look pretty fine maybe some computer expert could photo shop one up????

Very Interesting...... I could make up some t-shirts....... if there is something , someone would want on them..... for a nominal fee of course... i love being crafty..... i have the transfer paper, etc... just tell me what you want it to say..... and what color the t-shirt should be...... SOUNDS EXCITING... i may make one for me... in .. PINK .. of course.... SkyBaby-07

... might be a fun thing to do... maybe with a pic of your sky on it.... hmmmm suggestions?

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Very Interesting...... I could make up some t-shirts....... if there is something , someone would want on them..... for a nominal fee of course... i love being crafty..... i have the transfer paper, etc... just tell me what you want it to say..... and what color the t-shirt should be...... SOUNDS EXCITING... i may make one for me... in .. PINK .. of course.... SkyBaby-07

... might be a fun thing to do... maybe with a pic of your sky on it.... hmmmm suggestions?
I do the same thing with my copy/printer. I can take any picture and print it on iron transfers, and bingo T-shirt. I plan to do one with my SKY on it, well several actually, they would make great gifts, don't you think?:cool:

ERNEST:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Ernest said:
I do the same thing with my copy/printer. I can take any picture and print it on iron transfers, and bingo T-shirt. I plan to do one with my SKY on it, well several actually, they would make great gifts, don't you think?:cool:

ERNEST:thumbs:
Well , Ernest... gifts are great.... i do things like that all the time.... the,,,, make them for waiters.... thing was just a thought...... i also make afghans, photo albums, pillows, wedding crap, floral crap... i just make.. and make.. oh yea... and lace easter baskets..... just make it all and give it away... makes me happy.. i would love to make some to just hand out.... that would be fun...... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
twirp said:
not a real good one but you will get the idea...

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
not a real good one but you will get the idea...
Interesting concept............ hmmm.. i will have to think that one over... HOW BOUT PINK? SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Interesting concept............ hmmm.. i will have to think that one over... HOW BOUT PINK? SkyBaby-07
don't have pink but how about blue?
One more thing, you are not my Daughter are you? we seem to have the same last name "07":thumbs:

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
don't have pink but how about blue?
One more thing, you are not my Daughter are you? we seem to have the same last name "07":thumbs:
hmmm... am i .. or am i NOT..... SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Ernest said:
I don"t know, are you? Either way pass the nitro pills please.:D :lol:

ERNEST:thumbs: :thumbs:
When you are finished taking your share of those pills pass them over to me Ernest. I need some too. Shazammm. Skip...:cool:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Skip said:
When you are finished taking your share of those pills pass them over to me Ernest. I need some too. Shazammm. Skip...:cool:
Well, i am not using them lately.. so.... HERE YA GO.... \***/ SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
44 Posts
Give me a break Guys!!!

The beauty here is the "Sky" or maybe your forgot. Other wise get a life!

Deb

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Chri203 said:
Give me a break Guys!!!

The beauty here is the "Sky" or maybe your forgot. Other wise get a life!

Deb

HMMMM..... not sure what that means... BUT... I DO HAVE A LIFE.. a very educated one... THANK YOU VERY KINDLY...... SkyBaby-07

Keep the negative comments to yourself please.... i am sure that is where they belong. .... unsaid here....

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
SkyBaby said:
hmmm... am i .. or am i NOT..... SkyBaby-07
For my little girl here is your pink Sky

Attachments

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
You probably aren't his daughter...but I bet he wants you to call him Daddy. HA HA HA

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:
You probably aren't his daughter...but I bet he wants you to call him Daddy. HA HA HA
geesh...No I am NOT like that... I am married and I love my wife....

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Oh...I thought we had a budding romance here on the forum.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
it IS almost Valentines day and all

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:
it IS almost Valentines day and all
been married to my Valentine for 32 years....

1 - 20 of 44 Posts