Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend. My name is Andy and I'm with ForumWear.com. We provide decals, t-shirts and other merchandise to the forum members in the AutoGuide network.

I'm here to see what kinds of things you folks might be interested in.

The other day I came up with a couple of t-shirt designs and I'd like to see what you guys think.

Let me know!

Andy

·
Registered
1 Posts
LOVE the 1st design!
How about hats? Super needed when cruising with the top down for girls with long hair! Just a suggestion...I'd be your first customer :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Always hated that Sky silhouette, with the 'droopy butt'. I reworked it in photochop and smoothed it out some for some logo mugs I did for a modmeet last year... you can use it if you like...

Attachments

·
Registered
17,411 Posts
you need to redesign the car to look like a sky silhouette...looks too much like a solstice...try this..just the silhouette..nothing else. Do not include the wheels. Just look at the silhouette. Our cars are edgey and not round...your design is a toon.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Like the first T-shirt logo best, though really like Tomato's car (without the droopy butt lol)! Would love to have a (girl's) baseball cap with this on it. Great concepts!

·
Registered
17,411 Posts
That's what I like about this forum...you own a SKY except TS..but you want the Solstice on your T SHIRT...DUH

Except Ccundiff72 whoever that is.

·
Registered
17,411 Posts
Since you brought it up again, MM, "my" stylized version (light blue) ain't a lot different from your photo version. Just sayin'...
Actually..I did not..it was another member who reposted this thread...let me go back 3 posts. It was 2nSky...but regarding styles...yours is like a toon version. Just sayin' :lol:

To give credit..the one that is posted is the one that WindRestrictor installs on his windscreens. He did give me permission and authority to post this. I do have one of his windscreens made up with the whitewall tires in smoked...looks terrific.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts