Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,133 Posts
If there is interest in one, I have a friend that owns AVI Graphics, in Beaumont, CA. I am sure I can get him to design a TShirt and make them. Certainly not looking to get into the TShirt business but, I would not mind having something that promoted the car and this site. Post up if you have interest and I can check with Rick.

He could give us some ideas, or we could use some of the ones posted. I had shirts made for an FJ event and the cost was not that great.

·
Premium Member
5,133 Posts
Mike,

I will give it a few days, and see where it goes. I am not set on any pattern, just something that draw interest.

I am looking at the Wind Restrictor site for one. Have not decided on any of them yet. Too many choices!!!

·
Premium Member
5,133 Posts
Once I get my car, I will take it to Rick at AVI. I will have him give us couple more designs and see where it goes.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Once I get my car, I will take it to Rick at AVI. I will have him give us couple more designs and see where it goes.
I certainly would be interested in the shirts if someone wants to take the initiative to have them done.

Terry

·
Premium Member
5,133 Posts
I talked with Rick the other day. We are getting ready for our FJ National Summit. That takes all my time next week. I get back around the 23rd, and plans are to take the car to him form graphic work involving carbon fiber. He is going to dome drawings while I am gone and a mock up of the car. I told him I needed a silhouette that truly showed the SKY outline and possibly exaggerated the features a little to individualize the SKY. We will see what we get. He is a very talented wrap/graphic guy, trained in France, instructs at SEMA. So hopefully we can come up with something everyone likes. My goal will be to make Mike smile!!!!! But due to timing it will take a little longer than what I would have liked.

·
Premium Member
5,133 Posts
I was not able to get much accomplished on these. We are leaving for the FJ Cruiser National event in Ouray, Colorado this weekend. Will be back in 10 days or so. Rick at AVI Graphics should have something put together for me then. He is quite talented, a good friend, so I think we will have something all will like.

Thanks Mike. Some people cut to the chase, lay it on the line and I have no problems. I look forward to being friends with a lot of people on this board. Nothing beats Fun!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,133 Posts
Headed by Ricks today, supposed to have work done on my wrap/design and hopefully the tshirt. Will update this evening.

·
Premium Member
5,133 Posts
I think I am looking for something that can actually be the color of the car. Red, yellow, blue, white, or the silhouette in your cars color. Just some ideas.

·
Premium Member
5,133 Posts
Thanks for your response IKenn

My guess is he will take a picture of my car, then work around it. Are most of you into it being as close to exact or more of a artistic version. He is a complete shop, so I can have the Tshirts done in any color. Not looking to make money on these, but have to break even on them, so will depend on the reaction after I have a few designs for all to look at.

All ideas are welcome.

·
Premium Member
5,133 Posts
I was by there today, he says he is working on it. He is doing a custom design wrap for the hood of mine. Dare not push him on the Tshirts or my car suffers. Me first attitude I guess!!!

21 - 40 of 67 Posts