Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me how many bulbs & bulb type are in the tail light assemblies?
(want to order led bulbs next week for the sky)
Thanks
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
3,491 Posts
My SKY came with taillight bulbs, and I didn't have to pay extra or nuthin'!

:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,011 Posts
jdigiant said:
My SKY came with taillight bulbs, and I didn't have to pay extra or nuthin'!

:D
Mine came with tail light bulbs also. No dealer add on. Just like jdigiant. And if one burns out after the waranty is up, the owners manual has a complete list of all bulbs and their part numbers.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,602 Posts
From the manual-
Exterior Lamp - Backup, stoplamp, taillamp, turnsignal - 3157K

Really don't know how many lamps are in each tail light assembly.
Just turned on the lights, and looks like maybe a couple. (Maybe 2 or 3?)
I don't see in the owner's manual a count of how many are there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
two bulbs if your just changing the main rear bulbs htere is one an the outside that is a marker light.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dealer told me they were optional

called the dealer and they said the taillights were optional (just kiddin) :D :lol:
Thanks for the help, ya'll are great on this here site and very helpful and quick responding. Glad I could be a part of such a great thing, so let me get this right there is 2 bulbs per taillight and 1 side marker per taillight?
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
5,953 Posts
Yall got tail lite bulbs? Shoo all I got was three dang candles and no dang lighter . Had ta buy tha lighter myself....Skip....:lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Skip said:
Yall got tail lite bulbs? Shoo all I got was three dang candles and no dang lighter . Had ta buy tha lighter myself....Skip....:lol: :lol:

That is hillarious:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
Hmm, tail light bulbs... hey if i order tail light bulbs, can i get the whole car with it.... nearly 6 months waiting, willing to try anything.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
322 Posts
FIREMAN.....Now THAT was funny!!!!!!!:lol: BUT....if it works send PM ASAP....:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,279 Posts
fireman said:
Hmm, tail light bulbs... hey if i order tail light bulbs, can i get the whole car with it.... nearly 6 months waiting, willing to try anything.....
Let me know fireman, I'll order a life time supply............:willy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
482 Posts
MRSVIPER said:
Let me know fireman, I'll order a life time supply............:willy:
I'm sorry MRSVIPER but there is a constraint on tail light bulbs so your SKY's production is on hold until enough fireflys can be caught to take their place. I think the ratio is five flys per bulb.
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
5,953 Posts
Now Maverick whatcha taking away my protein fer? I figured fifty fireflies would give me some meat fer my matar samwhich. An iffen I eat two hundred then my stomach will lite up an I can make sum copies like a dang copier...Hehehe....Skip...:cool: :cool: :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,279 Posts
Maverick said:
I'm sorry MRSVIPER but there is a constraint on tail light bulbs so your SKY's production is on hold until enough fireflys can be caught to take their place. I think the ratio is five flys per bulb.
A CONSTRAINT! :eek: figures. I kinda like constraints....hehe, but not on my SKY! :nono:
 

·
Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
2,238 Posts
Perhaps 07Blacksky is building his car from a kit or ordering the parts one at a time to get ahead in the line!
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
3,491 Posts
rick112 said:
Perhaps 07Blacksky is building his car from a kit or ordering the parts one at a time to get ahead in the line!
Isn't that how Johnny Cash built his Caddy?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
Oh ohoh i can see it now, one front fender from a sky, a door from a soltise, and a bumber from a 1957 vw bug... hhahahahaha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ya'll got me

rick112 said:
Perhaps 07Blacksky is building his car from a kit or ordering the parts one at a time to get ahead in the line!
Darn it ya'll figured me out LOL:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top